CARFAX 1-Owner, LOW MILES - 2,715! Back-Up Camera, 4x4, Bluetooth, iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels, TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (850R... QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 24S SPORT S, SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO, ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I W/ESS ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4, Back-Up Camera, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, Aluminum Wheels Jeep Sport S with Hellayella Clearcoat exterior and Black interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 285 HP at 6400 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: QUICK ORDER PACKAGE 24S SPORT S Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS, Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic (850RE), Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Automatic Headlamps, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows, Power Heated Mirrors, R1234YF A/C Refrigerant, Security Alarm, Remote Keyless Entry, Sun Visors w/Illuminated Vanity Mirrors, TRANSMISSION: 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC (850RE) TIP Start, Dana M200 Rear Axle, Hill Descent Control, SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO, ENGINE: 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I W/ESS (STD). ======BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======WHY BUY FROM US: Ed Shults Ford Lincoln on the Car Corner in Jamestown is your BEST PRICE INTERNET DEALER. As an added bonus to our customers, each vehicle comes with one year complimentary maintenance at any Shults location, a Lifetime Engine Warranty on qualifying vehicles at no additional charge, and complimentary car wash's for life! Click or call for an appointment today! Pricing analysis performed on 4/5/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V028000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1611810000000-0500)/
Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler and 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The clutch pressure plate may overheat and fracture.
Overheated clutch components may increase the risk of a fire. Additionally, damage to other nearby components can result in debris falling onto the road or a loss of drive, increasing the risk of a crash.
FCA US LLC will notify owners, and dealers will add software to reduce engine torque capability when clutch assembly temperatures rise to a level that may damage the inner pressure plate, free of charge." FCA has ordered a stop sale for the affected vehicles as of February 25, 2021. The recall began March 4, 2021.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V124000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1583211600000-0500)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler and 2020 Gladiator vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The clutch pressure plate may overheat and fracture.
The overheated clutch components may increase the risk of a fire. Additionally, damage to other nearby components can result in debris falling onto the road or a loss of drive, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will reroute a wire harness and inspect the clutch system, and replace components as needed. The recall began April 30, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W12.
Recall: BACK OVER PREVENTION: SENSING SYSTEM: CAMERA
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V191000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1585800000000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Cherokee, 2019-2020 Ram 1500 Pickup, Ram 2500 Pickup, Ram 3500 Pickup, Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, and Jeep Renegade and 2019 Dodge Challenger vehicles equipped with 8.4" or 12" radio displays. A software error can cause the rearview camera image to remain displayed after the vehicle has been shifted out of reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
The lingering rearview image can distract the driver, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler has notified owners, and dealers will update the radio display software, free of charge. Optionally, owners can choose to remotely update their software via an Over-The-Air update available as of May 1, 2020. The recall began April 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W30-W37.
Recall: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V042000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1579842000000-0500)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. The left side lower control arm bracket and weld may not be correctly positioned.
The improper weld may allow the lower control arm to separate from the axle which can increase the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front axles, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 27, 2020. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is W01.
- Full-Size Spare Tire Mounted Outside Rear
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Fender Flares
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Removable Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum/Magnesium Panels
- Body-Colored Grille
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Non-Lock Fuel Cap w/o Discriminator
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Removable Full Folding Bench Front Facing Tumble Forward Cloth Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Removable Rear Windows
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Illuminated Rear Cupholder
- Proximity Key For Push Button Start Only
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Console Ducts
- Air Conditioning
- Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Metal-Look Console Insert
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Vanity w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet And Rubber Mat
- Locking Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Cargo Space Lights
- 110 mph Vehicle Max Speed Calibration
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT UPG I w/ESS
- 3.45 Rear Axle Ratio
- Normal Duty Suspension
- GVWR: 5,000 lbs
- 50 State Emissions
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 180 Amp Alternator
- Aux Battery
- Stop-Start Dual Battery System
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 3 Skid Plates
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Steering
- 17.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Leading Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trailing Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- ParkView Back-Up Camera
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- 8 Speakers
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.