New Inventory! Just arrived- Stop in and see us, Shults Resale Center of Dunkirk! 716-363-2000
Recall: SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V366000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1592884800000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles. The attachment bracket for the driver's side second-row seat headrest may not have been sufficiently welded to the seat frame. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard number 202, "Head Restraints."
An improperly welded headrest bracket may have reduced strength and may not adequately restrain an occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat structure and replace it as needed, free of charge. This recall began July 8, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20C12.
Recall: SEAT BELTS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V217000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1587009600000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Expedition vehicles. The front passenger seatbelt buckle's Belt Tension Sensor (BTS) may malfunction and may result in the seat occupant being misclassified.
In the event of a crash, the restraint system may not provide the intended level of protection, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger seatbelt buckle, free of charge. The recall began May 11, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S17.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL | FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE | FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V262000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1588910400000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles equipped with camera-only Pre-Collision Assist feature. Vehicles built with the optional radar-plus-camera Pre-Collision Assist system are not affected. Due to incorrect coding of interfacing modules, the Pre-Collision Assist feature is not enabled, and the driver cannot access the menu functions necessary to enable the Pre-Collision Assist feature.
If the driver is unaware that the Pre-Collision Assist feature is not enabled, they may rely on a system that is not functional, increasing the risk of a crash or injury.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram software for the Body Control Module, Antilock Braking System, Instrument Panel Cluster and Headlamp Control Modules, and reset the Tire Pressure Monitor System, free of charge. The recall began May 26, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S20.
Recall: SEAT BELTS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V574000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1600833600000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Expedition vehicles. The seat belt tension sensor may incorrectly classify a child occupant as an adult.
In the event of a crash, the incorrect classification would enable the passenger air bag to deploy instead of disabling it, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began October 16, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S54.
Recall: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V575000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1600833600000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Explorer, Mustang, Transit, Expedition, Escape, Ranger and Edge, and Lincoln Nautilus and Corsair vehicles. Due to a poor electrical connection, the rearview camera may intermittently display a blank or distorted image. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rear Visibility."
Reduced rearward visibility can increase the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview camera, free of charge. The recall began November 17, 2020. Remedy became available on February 1, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20C19.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:RECLINER | SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V633000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1566964800000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 and 2019-2020 F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty pickup trucks, and 2018-2019 Ford Explorer, 2019-2020 Expedition, and 2020 Escape vehicles equipped with driver and/or passenger's manual front seat back recliner mechanisms. Also included are certain 2020 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator vehicles equipped with rear outboard seats and manual seat back recliner mechanisms. The recliner mechanisms may be missing the third pawl required for seat back strength, resulting in a loose seat back. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) numbers 202, "Head Restraints" and 207, "Seating Systems."
A seat back with an improperly assembled recliner mechanism may have reduced strength and may not adequately restrain an occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and Ford and Lincoln dealers will inspect the seat structure and replace them, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 21, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19C07.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V197000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1585886400000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Ranger and F-150 vehicles equipped with 10-speed automatic transmissions and certain 2020 Expedition vehicles equipped with a "police" package. The transmission shift cable lock clip may not be fully seated, allowing the transmission to actually be in a different gear than the gear shift position selected by the driver.
If the transmission selection does not match the indicated gear selection, and the parking brake is not applied, unintended vehicle movement can occur, increasing the risk of injury or crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and correct the shift cable locking clip installation, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began April 27, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S18.
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper w/Gray Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Gray Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Stainless Steel Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Bodyside Cladding and Body-Colored Fender Flares
- Chrome Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Flip-Up Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- 8-Way Passenger Seat
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 4 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Net
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Engine: 3.5L EcoBoost V6 -inc: auto start-stop technology
- 3.31 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 7,450 lbs
- 50 States Emissions System
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Electronic Transfer Case
- 150 Amp Alternator
- 78-Amp/Hr 675CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Class IV Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1700# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 23.3 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
- Forward and Reverse Sensing System Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Window Grid Antenna
- Regular Amplifier
- Automatic Equalizer
- Digital Signal Processor
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.