CARFAX 1-Owner, Superb Condition, Ed Shults Certified, LOW MILES - 11,945! JUST REPRICED FROM $29,988, PRICED TO MOVE $2,100 below J.D. Power Retail!, FUEL EFFICIENT 31 MPG Hwy/23 MPG City! NAV, Heated Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Navigation, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Heated Driver Seat 4CYL - ALL THE POWER - HATES GAS! AWD - NEVER WORRY ABOUT THE WEATHER! BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE CALLING! HEATED LEATHER SEATS! IPOD / MP3 COMPATIBLE! NAVIGATION! REAR BACKUP CAMERA, SIRIUS XM RADIO, TOWING PACKAGE, UPGRADED WHEELS, REMOTE START SYSTEM ======OPTION PACKAGES: INGOT SILVER METALLIC, ENGINE: 2.0L ECOBOOST auto start-stop technology and SelectShift w/paddle shifters, Class II Trailer Tow Package, (STD). ======PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: All of our Shults Certified vehicles include warranties on: Engine, Transmission, Front-wheel Drive, A/C and Heating System, Audio Entertainment System, Brake System, Suspension Assembly, Electronic, Instruments, and Chassis Hardware. Assembly, Rear-wheel Drive Assembly, Cooling System, Fuel System, Front-wheel Steering Assembly, Ed Shults Certified includes: Limited Lifetime Engine Warranty extra Coverage available on vehicles up to 70,000 miles, or less than 7 years old. 6 Month or 6,000 miles Limited Warranty on vehicles up to 60,000 miles or less than 10 years old. ======WHY BUY FROM US: Ed Shults Ford Lincoln on the Car Corner in Jamestown is your BEST PRICE INTERNET DEALER. As an added bonus to our customers, each vehicle comes with one year complimentary maintenance at any Shults location, a Lifetime Engine Warranty on qualifying vehicles at no additional charge, and complimentary car wash's for life! Click or call for an appointment today! Pricing analysis performed on 4/19/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V415000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1594958400000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Escape and Transit vehicles. The affected vehicles may have an improperly crimped diffuser in the side curtain air bags which may result in the diffuser detaching from the inflator in the event of an air bag deployment.
In the event of a crash, if the diffuser detaches from the inflator during air bag deployment, the curtain air bag may not inflate properly, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the side curtain air bag modules, free of charge. An interim letter notifying owners of the safety risk was mailed August 3, 2020. The recall began January 11, 2021. Owners may contact Ford's customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S35.
Recall: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V575000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1600833600000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Explorer, Mustang, Transit, Expedition, Escape, Ranger and Edge, and Lincoln Nautilus and Corsair vehicles. Due to a poor electrical connection, the rearview camera may intermittently display a blank or distorted image. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rear Visibility."
Reduced rearward visibility can increase the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rearview camera, free of charge. The recall began November 17, 2020. Remedy became available on February 1, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20C19.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:BODY CONTROL MODULE/BCM | TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V635000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1602734400000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020 Escape vehicles equipped with a key-start ignition system. The Body Control Module (BCM) intermittently may not pick up the signal from the rear Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors or the Remote Key Fob. In the event of a low tire pressure condition, the TPMS system may not provide an adequate warning.
Low tire pressure may lead to poor vehicle handling and a possible loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the BCM, free of charge. Owners are advised that two key fobs are required for the repair to be completed. The recall began December 1, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S59.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V550000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1599710400000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Edge, Transit Connect and Lincoln MKX and 2020 Escape and Lincoln Corsair vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing or loose bolts.
Missing or loose bolts on the start stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission fluid leak and may progress to a loss of transmission function. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the start/stop accumulator, free of charge. The recall began September 23, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20S49.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V011000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1610686800000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2020-2021 Edge, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus and Ford Escape and 2021 Lincoln Corsair and Ford Bronco Sport vehicles. An inadequate amount of lubricant in the rear drive unit may cause seizure of the rear drive axle.
If the rear drive unit seizes, there may be a loss of drive and/or a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will check the rear drive unit lubricant level. Axles found to have lubricant at the minimum level will be filled to the full level. Axles found to be below the minimum lubricant fill level will be replaced, free of charge. This recall began March 12, 2021. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 21S02.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:RECLINER | SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V633000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1566964800000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 and 2019-2020 F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty pickup trucks, and 2018-2019 Ford Explorer, 2019-2020 Expedition, and 2020 Escape vehicles equipped with driver and/or passenger's manual front seat back recliner mechanisms. Also included are certain 2020 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator vehicles equipped with rear outboard seats and manual seat back recliner mechanisms. The recliner mechanisms may be missing the third pawl required for seat back strength, resulting in a loose seat back. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) numbers 202, "Head Restraints" and 207, "Seating Systems."
A seat back with an improperly assembled recliner mechanism may have reduced strength and may not adequately restrain an occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and Ford and Lincoln dealers will inspect the seat structure and replace them, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 21, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19C07.
- Wheels: 19" Machined-Face Aluminum -inc: dark tarnished-painted pockets
- Tires: 225/55R19 AS BSW -inc: mini spare
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Black Bumper Insert
- Black Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Front Fog Lamps
- 8-Way Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- FordPass Connect -inc: 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot that connects up to 10 devices (includes a complimentary trial subscription of 3 months or 3 gigabytes - whichever comes first, Wireless service plan required after trial subscription ends, Visit www.att.com/ford to start complimentary trail and sign up for a wireless service plan), Remote start w/specific time scheduling, lock and unlock, locate parked vehicle and check vehicle status ( service for 1 year from the vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer)
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost -inc: auto start-stop technology and SelectShift w/paddle shifters, Class II Trailer Tow Package,
- 3.47 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- 50-State Emissions System
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- 760CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- 15.7 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Short And Long Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Ford Co-Pilot360 - Cross-Traffic Alert
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Active Park Assist 2.0 Automated Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- 575w Regular Amplifier
- Digital Signal Processor
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.