LOW MILES - 7,486! 3rd Row Seat, DVD, Heated Leather Seats, NAV, AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT, SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED HEATED AND VENTILATED SEAT CUSHIONS ======OPTION PACKAGES: SUN, ENTERTAINMENT AND DESTINATIONS PACKAGE , (CF5) power sunroof, (U42) rear seat DVD entertainment system and (IO6) 8 diagonal color touch-screen Navigation with Chevrolet Infotainment, RST EDITION includes (SGK) 22 Gloss Black aluminum wheels with custom silver inserts, (SFE) wheel locks, LPO, (P3H) front and rear black bowties, (RS4) unique RST emblem, unique Gloss Black Sport grille with body-color surround, body-color door handles and headlamp accents, Black mirror caps, beltline moldings and roof rails and Black nameplate badging, ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, REAR SEAT, BLU-RAY/DVD with remote control, overhead display, Wi-Fi wireless projection capability, four 2-channel wireless digital headphones, auxiliary HDMI/MHL audio/video input and 2 USB ports, ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL - ADVANCED with Automatic Emergency Braking, radar based system automatically adjusts speed to maintain preset following gap, DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER, ENHANCED, 8 DIAGONAL MULTI-COLOR RE-CONFIGURABLE DISPLAY Includes (UV6) Head-Up Display.), SEATS, FRONT BUCKET WITH PERFORATED LEATHER-APPOINTED HEATED AND VENTILATED SEAT CUSHIONS 12-way power driver and passenger seat includes 6-way power cushions, driver seat 2-position memory, 4-way power lumbar control and power recline (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V115000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1614229200000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, XT5, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, 2018-2021 Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, 2019-2020 Chevrolet Blazer, Silverado 1500, GMC Acadia, Sierra 1500, and certain Continental tires sold to the aftermarket for various model year 2018-2021 vehicles. The affected tires were cured for too long during production.
Over cured tires may develop a break in the sidewall resulting in sudden air loss or a belt edge separation which could lead to a tread/belt loss. Either condition can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the tires, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2021. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N212329050.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V761000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571889600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Yukon, and 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles equipped with a 5.3-liter engine, a 3.08-ratio rear axle and four-wheel drive. If a wheel-speed sensor fails, while the vehicle is traveling between 41 and 60 mph in four-wheel or automatic mode, the Electronic-Brake Control Module (EBCM) software may activate the driveline-protection system.
Unintended activation of the driveline-protection system will cause unintended braking on the wheel on the opposite side of the failed sensor, causing the vehicle to pull to one side unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192261050.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V837000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1574312400000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Camaro, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles. The fuel pump may be missing a pressure regulator, allowing for over-pressurization of the fuel system.
Over-pressurization can crack the fuel pump and cause leaks, increasing the risk of a fire in the presence of an ignition source.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began December 18, 2019. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192283991.
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Fascia, front body-color
- Fascia, rear body-color (Includes trailer hitch closeout.)
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted (Includes bright accent.)
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Glass, acoustic, laminated
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Keyless start, push button
- Seats, heated second row outboard seats
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped and color-keyed with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color (Not available with (UV6) Head-Up Display.)
- Remote vehicle start
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Conversation mirror (Deleted when (UTT) Theft Protection Package is ordered.)
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Cargo management system
- Cargo net
- Chevrolet Connected Access capable (Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control road sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer sway control
- GVWR, 7500 lbs. (3402 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Hill Start Assist
- Steering, power
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (Replaced with (UGN) Forward Automatic Braking when (Y66) Adaptive Cruise Control - Advanced is ordered.)
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second-row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center, includes Tire Fill Alert
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Radio, HD
- Wireless charging
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.