Excellent Condition, CARFAX 1-Owner. PRICE DROP FROM $47,197, FUEL EFFICIENT 20 MPG Hwy/16 MPG City! Heated Leather Seats, WHEELS, 20 X 9 (50.8 CM X 22.9 CM) PAINTED ALUMINUM, Z71 OFF-ROAD PACKAGE, SEAT, UP-LEVEL REAR WITH STORAGE PACK... ======: Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle ======OPTION PACKAGES: CONVENIENCE PACKAGE WITH BUCKET SEATS includes (A50) bucket seats, (D07) center console, (CJ2) dual-zone automatic climate control, (A2X) 10-way power driver seat including power lumbar, (KA1) heated driver and passenger seats, (KI3) heated steering wheel and (N37) manual tilt-telescoping steering column; Crew Cab models include (R7O) Cloth Rear Seat with Storage Package (Includes (NP5) leather-wrapped steering wheel. and includes (SNR) Up-level Rear Seat with Storage Package.), CONVENIENCE PACKAGE II includes (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (A48) rear sliding power window, (KI4) 120-volt power outlet, (KC9) 120-volt bed-mounted power outlet, (IOS) Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8 diagonal color touch-screen with (MCR) USB ports, SiriusXM with 360L, (U2L) HD radio and (UVB) HD Rear Vision Camera Includes (UQA) Bose Premium Sound System.), ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm); featuring all-new Dynamic Fuel Management that enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders ======WHO WE ARE: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 4/10/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: SEAT BELTS:PRETENSIONER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V814000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1573707600000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, and 2020 Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sierra 2500, and Sierra 3500 vehicles equipped with carpet floor covering. When the front seat belt pretensioners deploy, hot gas may vent through an opening in the pretensioner bracket, possibly igniting the carpet.
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will close off the opening in the pretensioner bracket, free of charge. The recall began December 13, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192270600.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V837000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1574312400000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Camaro, Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles. The fuel pump may be missing a pressure regulator, allowing for over-pressurization of the fuel system.
Over-pressurization can crack the fuel pump and cause leaks, increasing the risk of a fire in the presence of an ignition source.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began December 18, 2019. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192283991.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY:CABLES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V888000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1576126800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. The battery positive (B+) cable rings may have been manufactured with excessive glue, potentially causing an intermittent electrical connection between the B+ cable and alternator.
An intermittent electrical connection between the B+ battery cable and the alternator could cause the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. The intermittent connection could also lead to electrical arcing, which could generate sufficient heat to damage surrounding material, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect for the presence of glue or other contamination at the B+ cable attachment to the alternator and clean the connection and reattach the B+ cable connection, as necessary. If arcing has damaged the cable, nut, or alternator, the dealer will replace the damaged components. All services will be performed free of charge. GM issued owners an interim notification on February 4, 2020. GM issued second notice and the recall began March 9, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192273510.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V116000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1582779600000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles. The bolts used to attach the front and/or rear brake calipers may have not been heat treated and may break under load.
Broken caliper bolts can reduce brake performance or interfere with wheel rotation and increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake caliper bolts, free of charge. The recall began March 23, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-866-522-9559. GM's number for this recall is N202294420.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW:CURTAIN:INFLATOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V446000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1596081600000-0400)/
General Motors, LLC. (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT5 and XT6, Chevrolet Blazer, Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 and Traverse and GMC Acadia and Sierra 1500, 2500 and 3500 vehicles. The diffuser component of the Roof-Rail Air Bag (RRAB) inflator may not have been properly crimped to the inflator and could separate from the inflator during air bag deployment.
If the diffuser separates from the inflator during deployment, RRAB performance may be degraded, increasing the risk of injury in a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the suspect RRAB modules, free of charge. The recall began September 3, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, or Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is N202305380.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V684000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1604552400000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT5, GMC Acadia and Chevrolet Traverse vehicles and 2020-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles. The vehicles may have been manufactured with Continental tires that were overcured.
Overcured tires may experience a carcass break in the sidewall resulting in a sudden air loss or could develop a belt edge separation which could lead to partial or full tread/belt loss. Either condition increases the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect vehicles and replace tires that have DOT number and production mold number combinations identified by Continental, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 21, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202319030.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V650000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603339200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 and 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 trucks. One of the driveshaft joints may not have been properly welded, causing the driveshaft to separate while the vehicle is moving.
If the driveshaft separates, there may be a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 7, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N202314870.
- Wheels, 18" x 8.5" (45.7 cm x 21.6 cm) Bright Silver painted aluminum
- Tires, 265/65R18SL all-season, blackwall
- Tire, spare 265/70R17SL all-season, blackwall
- Tire carrier lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front (Body-color.)
- Bumper, rear (Body-color.)
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Cargo tie downs (12), fixed rated at 500 lbs per corner
- Grille (Body color bars with high gloss Black mesh inserts.)
- Black Bowtie, (front grille)
- Headlamps, LED reflector with LED signature Daytime Running Lamps
- Fog lamps, front, LED
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted integrated with center high mount stop lamp, with switch in bank on left side of steering wheel
- LED Cargo Area Lighting located in pickup bed, activated with switch on center switch bank or key fob
- Taillamps, LED with signature
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable (When (PQB) Safety Package is ordered, includes Perimeter Lighting.)
- Mirror caps, painted (High gloss Black. Not available with (DPO) trailering mirrors.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Door handles, body-color
- Tailgate and bed rail protection cap, top
- Tailgate, gate function manual with EZ Lift, includes power lock and release
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench with covered armrest storage and under-seat storage (lockable) (Not available with (PCH) Convenience Package with Bucket Seats.)
- Seat trim, Cloth
- Seat adjuster, driver 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, passenger 4-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, rubberized vinyl, front (Deleted when LPO floor liners are ordered.)
- Floor mats, rubberized vinyl rear (Deleted when LPO floor liners are ordered.)
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual with wheel locking security feature
- Steering column, lock control, electrical
- Instrument cluster, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal color display includes driver personalization
- Exterior Temperature Display located in radio display
- Compass located in instrument cluster
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Window, power front, drivers express up/down
- Window, power front, passenger express down
- Windows, power rear, express down
- Door locks, power
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Keyless Open and Start
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel-mounted
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Engine, 2.7L Turbo (310 hp [231 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [471 Nm] @ 1500 rpm) (Not available with (Z71) Z71 Off-Road Package.)
- Transmission, 8-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Included and only available with (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine or (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Included with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Durabed, pickup bed
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model and (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine.)
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Transfer case, single speed electronic Autotrac with rotary dial control (4WD models only)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Included and only available with (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine, (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Alternator, 220 amps (Included and only available with (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine, (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine or (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Brake lining wear indicator
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, single outlet
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Audio system, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system 8" diagonal color touchscreen, AM/FM stereo. Additional features for compatible phones include: Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, voice command pass-through to phone, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capable.
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Bluetooth for phone, connectivity to vehicle infotainment system
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.