Fresh arrival! More pictures and details coming soon! Shults Resale Center of Dunkirk 716-363-2000. Our Showroom is open!
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V704000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1570075200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles. The rear brake calipers may have been produced with an incorrect lubricant, potentially causing the rubber seals to swell and the brakes to drag.
Brake drag may result in overheating of the brake pads, affecting the braking ability and increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear brake calipers, including the brake hose gasket, brake fluid and wheel to hub lubricant, free of charge. The recall began October 29, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N192270920.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V667000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1568865600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Equinox all-wheel drive vehicles. The fuel tanks may have been manufactured with an improperly sealed seam, possibly allowing fuel to leak along the seam near the fuel inlet.
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel tank, free of charge. The recall began October 24, 2019. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-586-596-1733. GM's number for this recall is N192271870.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active Aero Shutters
- Headlamps, LED
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Headlamp control, IntelliBeam auto high beam
- Fog lamps, front
- Tail lamps, LED
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and auto-dimming, chrome, manual-folding with turn signal indicators
- Liftgate, rear power, hands free
- Door handles, body-color with chrome strip
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Memory settings includes presets for seat adjuster, outside rearview mirror and driver personalization
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Remote Start
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Wireless Charging for devices
- Power outlet, 120-volt, located on the rear of center console
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.87 final drive ratio (AWD only.)
- GVWR, 4630 lbs. (2100 kg) (AWD only.)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- All-wheel drive (Included and only available with AWD models.)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Brake, electronic parking
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Mechanical jack with tools
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Airbags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with Passenger Sensing System, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, roof-rail, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Teen Driver a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to help encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain available vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Horn, dual-note
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Body-color.)
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable (Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Top Safety Pick with specific headlights
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.