PRICED TO MOVE $1,100 below Kelley Blue Book!, FUEL EFFICIENT 33 MPG Hwy/27 MPG City! CARFAX 1-Owner, Superb Condition. Sunroof, Heated Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, Alloy Wheels, POPULAR PACKAGE #2 ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio. Subaru Limited with Dark Gray Metallic exterior and Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 152 HP at 6000 RPM*. Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle, Originally bought here ======OPTION PACKAGES: MOONROOF PACKAGE Power Moonroof, POPULAR PACKAGE #2 All-Weather Floor Liners, Part number J501SFL110, Auto-Dimming Mirror w/Compass & HomeLink, Part number H501SSG303, Rear Bumper Cover, Part number E771SFL100, Splash Guards, Part number J101SFL600, Rear Seat Back Protector, Part number J501SFL401. ======EXPERTS CONCLUDE: Edmunds.com explains Off-roading is where the Crosstrek shines thanks to the 8.7 inches of ground clearance and standard all-wheel drive. Subaru's X-mode (hill descent control) works well and is a rare feature in this class.. ======EXCELLENT VALUE: This Crosstrek is priced $1,100 below Kelley Blue Book. ======VISIT US TODAY: YOU CAN'T BEAT A SHULTS DEAL! Pricing analysis performed on 4/21/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V065000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1549429200000-0500)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Forester and Crosstrek vehicles. A connector inside the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) unit may short circuit resulting in a loss of electric power steering assistance.
Loss of power steering assist would require higher steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
None of the affected vehicles have been sold yet. Subaru has notified dealers and they will inspect the steering gearbox, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 7, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUC-88.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V263000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1618459200000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 Crosstrek Hybrid, and 2019 Forester vehicles. The rear stabilizer bracket bolts may loosen and detach.
Missing bolts may allow the rear stabilizer bracket to shift, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will retorque and replace any missing bolts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 14, 2021. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRD-21.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECU/ECM):SOFTWARE | ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V264000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1618459200000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Subaru Impreza and 2018-2019 Crosstrek vehicles. The Engine Control Module (ECM) may continue to power the ignition coil after the engine is shut off, causing a short circuit.
A short circuit in the ignition coils may cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECM software, replace the ignition coils and, if necessary, the front exhaust pipe, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 28, 2021. Owners can contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRE-21. Note: This recall includes all vehicles previously repaired under Recall 19V743.
Recall: VISIBILITY | VISIBILITY:GLASS, SIDE/REAR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V404000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1559188800000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Crosstrek vehicles. The driver's side rear-door window glass may be improperly tempered. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 205, "Glazing Materials."
Improperly tempered glass can shatter into large pieces, increasing the risk of injury.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's side rear-door window glass, free of charge. The recall began June 11, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUG-92.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V743000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571371200000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Impreza and 2018-2019 Crosstrek vehicles. The Engine Control Module (ECM) may continue to power the ignition coil after the engine is shut off, which could result in a short circuit and blown fuse.
If a short circuit occurs while driving, the vehicle may stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECM software and inspect and replace the ignition coil, as necessary, free of charge. In addition, on vehicles with confirmed ignition coil damage and a certain stored diagnostic trouble code (DTC), Subaru will replace the front exhaust pipe, free of charge. The recall began December 4, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUQ-02.
Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V856000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1575262800000-0500)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Crosstrek, Forester, and Ascent vehicles. The aluminum Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve can separate, allowing the separated components to enter the engine, resulting in a loss of power while driving.
An unexpected loss of power while driving can increase the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the PCV valve, free of charge. If the PCV valve has separated and the components cannot be found, the short block engine will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began January 31, 2020. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUW-08.
Recall: SEAT BELTS:REAR/OTHER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V189000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1585627200000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Crosstrek vehicles with rear seat belt assemblies with a dual-mode locking mechanism. The seat belt webbing sensor locking mechanism may not lock as intended.
In the event of a crash involving multiple impacts, the seat belt may not properly restrain the occupant, increasing the risk of injury.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace rear seat belt assemblies, free of charge. The began April 15, 2020. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WRC-20.
- Tires: 225/55R18 98H AS
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Wheel Well Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- LED Brakelights
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Auto High-Beam Headlamps
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 6-way power drivers seat, height adjustable drivers seat, passenger front seatback pocket and front seat height and tilt adjustable head restraints
- Driver Seat
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Carbon Fiber/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim and Vinyl/Rubber Mat
- Engine: 2.0L DOHC
- Transmission: Lineartronic CVT -inc: steering wheel paddle-shift control switches, 7-speed manual mode function, X-MODE and hill descent control
- 3.90 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 4,343 lbs
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.6 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Blind Spot Detection Blind Spot
- EyeSight Pre-Collision Braking
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Subaru Starlink Smartphone Integration -inc: AHA, Android Auto, Carplay, Pandora and Starlink cloud applications
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.