EPA 39 MPG Hwy/28 MPG City!, PRICED TO MOVE $3,500 below J.D. Power Retail! CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 4,981! GUN METALLIC exterior and Charcoal interior. NAV, Sunroof, Heated Leather Seats, [W10] WHEELS: 17 ALUMINUM ALLOY, Back-Up Camera. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera. Nissan 2.5 SL with GUN METALLIC exterior and Charcoal interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 182 HP at 6000 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: WHEELS: 17 ALUMINUM ALLOY. ======VEHICLE REVIEWS: Edmunds.com explains Nissan's Zero Gravity seats are built from NASA-derived technology, with shape, support and cushioning that make them among the most comfortable buckets around.. ======A GREAT VALUE: This Altima is priced $3,500 below J.D. Power Retail. ======OUR OFFERINGS: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 4/3/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V922000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1545282000000-0500)/
Nissan North America, Inc (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles. The retainer clip connecting the low pressure fuel tube to the high pressure fuel pump may not have been locked into position.
If the retainer clip is unlocked, the fuel tube may shift and cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. If the fuel tube fully disconnects, the engine can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will route the fuel hose into the holding clip and lock the retainer clip into place, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V316000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1555560000000-0400)/
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles equipped with front wheel drive (FWD) and 2.5 liter engines. The fuel pump lock ring may not be fully engaged, possibly causing fuel to leak. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 301, "Fuel System Integrity."
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tank assembly. If the lock ring is disengaged, dealers will tighten the ring to specification. If the lock ring is detached, dealers will replace the fuel pump. Both remedies will be completed free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Recall: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BRAKE LIGHTS:SWITCH
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V235000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1553486400000-0400)/
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Nissan Altima vehicles. The brake switch bracket may be in the incorrect location, which may cause the brake switch to remain on.
If the brake switch remains in the ON position, the brake lights will remain illuminated when the brakes are not being pressed, which may confuse other drivers. Additionally, the transmission shift lever may be moved out of the Park position without the brake pedal being pressed, allowing the vehicle to roll unexpectedly. Either condition increases the risk of a crash.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and install a new brake pedal as needed, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Recall: BACK OVER PREVENTION: SENSING SYSTEM: CAMERA
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V654000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1568260800000-0400)/
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Nissan Altima, Armada, Frontier, Kicks, Leaf, Maxima, Murano, NV, NV200, Pathfinder, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Sentra, Titan, Titan Diesel, Versa Note and Versa Sedan vehicles, as well as Infiniti Q50, Q60, QX30 and QX80 vehicles. Additionally included are 2019 Nissan GT-R and Taxi and Infiniti QX50, QX60, Q70, Q70L vehicles. The back-up camera and display settings can be adjusted such that the rear view image is no longer visible and the system will retain that setting the next time the vehicle is placed in reverse. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rear Visibility."
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash.
Nissan will notify owners in phases, having dealers update the back-up camera settings software, free of charge. The recall began November 11, 2019 and all affected VINs should be activated. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669 or INFINITI customer service at 1-800-662-6200.
- Tires: 215/55R17 AS
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Chrome Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Light Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Intelligent Auto Headlights (i-Ah) Auto On/Off Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power drivers seat w/2-way power lumbar and 4-way power front passengers seat
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- NissanConnect Selective Service Internet Access
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look/Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather Gear Shifter Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Engine: 2.5L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder
- Transmission: Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable)
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 4.83 Axle Ratio
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 60-Amp/Hr 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 110 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 16.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning with AEB
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) Blind Spot
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- RearView Monitor Back-Up Camera
- Radio: AM/FM/HD w/Bose Premium Sound System -inc: 9 speakers, NissanConnect w/navigation and services, Nissan door to door connected navigation w/3D building graphics, satellite imagery, online POI search, online premium traffic information, SiriusXM Traffic, SiriusXM Travel Link (weather, fuel prices, movie listings, stock info, sports and parking), NissanConnect services powered by SiriusXM: automatic collision notification, emergency call and stolen vehicle locator, remote services including start/stop, lock/unlock, flash lights, sound horn, customizable alerts including drive zone, valet, curfew, speed alerts, dealer service scheduling, maintenance alerts, Radio Data System, MP3, aux-in, NissanConnect featuring Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 8" color display w/multi-touch control, SiriusXM satellite radio w/advanced audio features, 2 front illuminated USB connection ports (1 Type-A, 1 Type-C) for iPod interface and other compatible devices, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, streaming audio via Bluetooth, Hands-free text messaging assistant, Siri Eyes Free/Google Assistant voice recognition and Over-the-air (OTA) updating for headunit firmware via a Wi-Fi WPA2 connection
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Digital Signal Processor
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Turn-By-Turn Navigation Directions
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.