Denali trim. FUEL EFFICIENT 20 MPG Hwy/15 MPG City! GREAT MILES 7,909! NAV, Heated/Cooled Seats, Tow Hitch, Premium Sound System, Bed Liner, Heated Rear Seat, 4x4, AUDIO SYSTEM, PREMIUM GMC INFOTAINMEN... TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4 ======OPTION PACKAGES: DENALI ULTIMATE PACKAGE includes (CWM) Technology Package, (PDJ) Driver Alert Package II, (CF5) sunroof, (BRS) GMC MultiPro Power Steps, (SFE) wheel locks, LPO, (PTT) Trailer Tire Pressure Monitor System and (Q7L) 22 Polished aluminum wheels, ENGINE, 6.2L ECOTEC3 V8 (420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 460 lb-ft of torque [624 Nm] @ 4100 rpm); featuring all-new Dynamic Fuel Management that enables the engine to operate in 17 different patterns between 2 and 8 cylinders, depending on demand, to optimize power delivery and efficiency, TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE includes (UV2) HD Surround Vision, (DRZ) Rear Camera Mirror, full display and (UV6) Multi-color 15 Diagonal Head-Up Display, GMC MULTIPRO POWER STEPS, REARWARD ARTICULATING (providing box access). Foot activated running side board. DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE II includes (UEU) Forward Collision Alert, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist/Lane Departure Warning, (UHY) Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, (UKJ) Front Pedestrian Braking, (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps and (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, AUDIO SYSTEM, PREMIUM GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION AND 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, INCLUDES MULTI-TOUCH DISPLAY, AM/FM STEREO Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones, advanced voice recognition, in-vehicle apps ======MORE ABOUT US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:PASSENGER SIDE:INFLATOR MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V868000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1544072400000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
Recall: SEAT BELTS:PRETENSIONER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V814000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1573707600000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, and 2020 Silverado 2500, Silverado 3500, Sierra 2500, and Sierra 3500 vehicles equipped with carpet floor covering. When the front seat belt pretensioners deploy, hot gas may vent through an opening in the pretensioner bracket, possibly igniting the carpet.
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will close off the opening in the pretensioner bracket, free of charge. The recall began December 13, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192270600.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY:CABLES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V888000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1576126800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks. The battery positive (B+) cable rings may have been manufactured with excessive glue, potentially causing an intermittent electrical connection between the B+ cable and alternator.
An intermittent electrical connection between the B+ battery cable and the alternator could cause the vehicle to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. The intermittent connection could also lead to electrical arcing, which could generate sufficient heat to damage surrounding material, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect for the presence of glue or other contamination at the B+ cable attachment to the alternator and clean the connection and reattach the B+ cable connection, as necessary. If arcing has damaged the cable, nut, or alternator, the dealer will replace the damaged components. All services will be performed free of charge. GM issued owners an interim notification on February 4, 2020. GM issued second notice and the recall began March 9, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192273510.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:ABS WARNING LIGHT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V889000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1576126800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6, and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles. Due to an Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) software error, the vehicle's Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Antilock Brake System (ABS) may become disabled. Furthermore, if this specific error occurs, the vehicle's diagnostics will not illuminate the instrument cluster ESC and ABS malfunction warning lights. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control" and 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
If the driver operates the vehicle unaware that ESC and ABS are not functioning, there is an increased risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began February 4, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-333-4223, or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192268090.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V055000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1580360400000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles. These vehicles received updated software for the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM). This software has an error, and as a result, the vehicle's electronic brake assist may be disabled. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control" and 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
A loss of electronic brake assist can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began February 24, 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N192268091.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V650000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603339200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 and 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 trucks. One of the driveshaft joints may not have been properly welded, causing the driveshaft to separate while the vehicle is moving.
If the driveshaft separates, there may be a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 2020. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267. GM's number for this recall is N202314870.
Recall: SEAT BELTS | SEAT BELTS:CRITICAL FASTENERS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V792000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1608181200000-0500)/
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, 2021 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe and GMC Yukon XL and 2020-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and 3500 and GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. The seat belt brackets may not be secured to the seat frame in the front-row center seating position.
If a seat-belt bracket is not secured, the seat belt may not properly restrain an occupant in the front-row center seat position, increasing the risk of injury in a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect left-side and right-side front-row center seat-belt bracket attachments and reassemble it correctly as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 26, 2021. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is N202314670.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V115000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1614229200000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, XT5, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, 2018-2021 Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana, 2019-2020 Chevrolet Blazer, Silverado 1500, GMC Acadia, Sierra 1500, and certain Continental tires sold to the aftermarket for various model year 2018-2021 vehicles. The affected tires were cured for too long during production.
Over cured tires may develop a break in the sidewall resulting in sudden air loss or a belt edge separation which could lead to a tread/belt loss. Either condition can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the tires, replacing them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began March 22, 2021. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N212329050.
- Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) multi-dimensional polished aluminum
- Wheel, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Wheelhouse liners, rear
- Tire, spare 255/80R17SL all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with 20" or 22" wheels and tires.)
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front, body-color lower
- Bumper, rear body-color with corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, window surround, Chrome
- Grille (Signature Denali grille with high gloss Black mesh and Chrome inserts.)
- Fog lamps, LED
- Taillamps, LED signature taillight with LED stop and reverse light
- Mirror caps, chrome
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted integrated with center high mount stop lamp, with switch in bank on left side of steering wheel
- LED Cargo Area Lighting located in cargo box activated with switch on center switch bank or key fob
- Tailgate, GMC MultiPro Tailgate with six functional load/access features
- Tailgate, gate function manual with EZ Lift includes power lock and release, includes hitch area light
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Door handles, chrome
- Bed Liner, Spray-on Pickup bedliner with GMC logo (does not include spray-on liner on tailgate due to Black composite inner panel) (Denali logo replaces GMC logo. Available with Ship Thru codes (VCO), (VDT), (VYC) or (VYS).)
- Seat adjuster, driver 10-way power including lumbar
- Seat adjuster, passenger 10-way power including lumbar
- Seat, Up-level Rear with Storage Package, 60/40 folding bench for Crew Cab models, includes full-length bench seat, seatback storage on left and right side, center fold out armrest with 2 cupholders, full cab width under-seat storage, (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Seats, heated second row outboard seats
- Console, floor mounted with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cord management, hanging file holder capability
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel, heated
- Driver Information Center, enhanced, 8" diagonal multi-color digital display includes analog speedometer and tachometer gauges
- In-vehicle Trailering App includes checklist, trailer maintenance reminders, trailer security alerts, trailer mileage, tow/haul reminder and trailer electrical diagnostics (Includes trailer tire pressure monitoring alert ONLY when (PTT) trailer tire pressure monitor system is factory ordered and sensors are installed)
- Compass, located in instrument cluster
- Exterior Temperature Display, located in radio display
- Brake lining wear indicator
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Universal Home Remote
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Steering column, lock control, electrical
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Air vents, rear
- Power outlet, instrument panel, 120-volt (400 watts shared with (KC9) bed mounted power outlet)
- Power outlet, box mounted, 120-volt (400 watts shared with (KI4) instrument panel mounted power outlet)
- Assist handles front A-pillar mounted for driver and passenger, rear B-pillar mounted
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio
- Pickup bed
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires Crew Cab 4WD model with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Air filter, high-capacity
- Automatic Stop/Start
- Hill Descent Control (Requires 4WD model.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, two-speed, electronic Autotrac with push button control
- Suspension, Adaptive Ride Control
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler (Not available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.)
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler (Not available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.)
- Alternator, 170 amps (Included and only available with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Not available with (LM2) Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I6 engine.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Included and only available with (L84) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine, (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine and (L87) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Recovery hooks, chrome
- Cargo tie downs (12), fixed, rated at 500 lbs per corner
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, dual with premium tips
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Hitch Guidance
- Safety Alert Seat
- Teen Driver mode configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Radio, HD
- Bose Sound System, premium 7-speaker system with Richbass woofer
- USB ports, dual, charge-only (2nd row)
- Steering wheel audio controls
- GMC 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Wireless Charging
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.