EPA 22 MPG Hwy/16 MPG City!, $1,200 below Kelley Blue Book! Excellent Condition, CARFAX 1-Owner. NAV, Heated Seats, 4x4, Apple CarPlay, Back-Up Camera, Onboard Communications System, Flex Fuel, Tow Hitch, EQUIPMENT GROUP 302A LUXURY ======OPTION PACKAGES: EQUIPMENT GROUP 302A LUXURY XLT Chrome Appearance Package, 2 chrome front tow hooks, Single-Tip Chrome Exhaust, Tires: P275/65R18 OWL Automatic Transmission, Chrome Door & Tailgate Handles w/Body-Color Bezel, bezel on side doors and black on tailgate, Wheels: 18 Chrome-Like PVD, 2-Bar Style Grille w/Chrome 2 Minor Bars, silver painted surround and black background mesh, Chrome Step Bars, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Remote Start System, 10-Way Power Driver & Passenger Seats, Rear Window Defroster, SiriusXM Radio, 7 speakers , Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii, Subscriptions to all SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after trial period, If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter, XLT SPORT APPEARANCE PACKAGE body-color wheellip moldings and unique interior finish, Box Side Decals, Single-Tip Chrome Exhaust, Body-Color Door & Tailgate Handles, body-color bezel on side doors and black on tailgate, Wheels: 18 6-Spoke Machined-Aluminum, magnetic painted pockets, Tires: P275/65R18 OWL Automatic Transmission, Accent-Color Step Bars, Body-Color Front & Rear Bumpers, body-color front fascia, 2-Bar Style Grille w/2 Minor Bars Painted Dark, black surround and background mesh, TRAILER TOW PACKAGE Towing capability up to 11,300 lbs, tailgate LED, Engine Oil Cooler, Pro Trailer Backup Assist ======OUR OFFERINGS: YOU CAN'T BEAT A SHULTS DEAL! Pricing analysis performed on 4/6/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V097000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1582261200000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 trucks equipped with high series LED headlamps with Autolamp (On/Off) functionality. The Daytime Running Lamps (DRL) may remain activated instead of dimming to parking lamps when the Master Lighting Switch (MLS) is manually rotated from the "Autolamps" switch position to "Headlamps On." As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices and Associated Equipment."
DRL that cannot dim may reduce the visibility of other drivers, increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the body control module, free of charge. The recall began March 10, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 20C03.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V894000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1545109200000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2019 Ford F-150 and 2017-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, and F-550 Super Duty pick-up trucks equipped with an engine block heater. Water and contaminants may get into the block heater cable's splice connector causing corrosion and damage.
When the heater is plugged in, prolonged corrosion could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring which can increase the risk of a fire.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will disable the block heater cable, free of charge. Once parts are available, Dealers will replace the engine block heater cable, free of charge. The recall began June 3, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S45.
Recall: ENGINE | EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V278000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1554696000000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2019 Ford F-150 and 2017-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, and F-550 Super Duty pick-up trucks equipped with an engine block heater and previously remedied under recall 18V894. During the previous repair, the block heater cable's splice connector may have been damaged.
A damaged cable could cause a resistive short, increasing the risk of overheated or melted wiring, increasing the risk of a fire.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will disable the engine block heater from being used. When replacement cables become available, a second notice will be mailed and dealers will replace the engine block heater cord, free of charge. The recall began May 31, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S11.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:RECLINER | SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V633000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1566964800000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2018-2020 F-150 and 2019-2020 F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty pickup trucks, and 2018-2019 Ford Explorer, 2019-2020 Expedition, and 2020 Escape vehicles equipped with driver and/or passenger's manual front seat back recliner mechanisms. Also included are certain 2020 Ford Explorer and Lincoln Aviator vehicles equipped with rear outboard seats and manual seat back recliner mechanisms. The recliner mechanisms may be missing the third pawl required for seat back strength, resulting in a loose seat back. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) numbers 202, "Head Restraints" and 207, "Seating Systems."
A seat back with an improperly assembled recliner mechanism may have reduced strength and may not adequately restrain an occupant in a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Ford will notify owners, and Ford and Lincoln dealers will inspect the seat structure and replace them, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began October 21, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19C07.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY:CABLES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V805000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1573534800000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2019-2020 F-150 vehicles. The fastener securing the Power Distribution Box (PDB) 12V cable and Battery Monitoring System (BMS) eyelets to the positive battery terminal may loosen and affect the vehicle's systems such as instrument panel displays and braking or steering assist. The engine could also stall.
Inoperative vehicle systems or an engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Reduced braking and steering efforts increases the risk of a crash. This condition could also create a resistive short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the positive battery cable/BMS/PDB joint for excess sealant adhesive and remove any excessive adhesive, reassemble the joint, and retorque the fastener, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 25, 2019. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 19S40.
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Clearcoat Paint
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Aluminum Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Transmission Fluid Temp and Trip Odometer
- FordPass Connect 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Cabback Insulator and Chrome Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 200 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 26 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Dynamic Hitch Assist Back-Up Camera
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/6 Speakers
- Fixed Antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.