Fresh arrival! Stop down and see us, Shults Resale Center of Dunkirk 716-363-2000. Our Showroom is open!
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V278000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1589515200000-0400)/
Vantage Mobility International, LLC (Vantage) is recalling certain Vantage-modified 2016-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles. The fuel pump gasket may deteriorate, allowing fuel to leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Vantage will notify owners, and will provide parts and reimbursement to owners for repair facilities to replace the fuel tank gasket, free of charge. The recall began May 19, 2020. Owners may contact Vantage customer service at 1-800-488-9082.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V523000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1533787200000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan and Jeep Compass, 2018 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U86.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V759000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571889600000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan vehicles. The welds on the outboard rear seat strikers for the second row bench and second row bucket seats may fail during a front impact crash. The front outboard seat strikers for the third row bench seats may fail in the event of a rear impact crash. In addition, the second row bench and second row bucket seats may not withstand the required loads.
If the seat strikers fail, the seat or seat belt may not adequately restrain the occupant, increasing the risk of injury.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will weld in a striker reinforcement bracket on the second and third row outboard seat strikers, free of charge. The recall began December 19, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA's number for this recall is V91.
- Tires: 225/65R17 BSW Touring
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper
- Body-Colored Bodyside Moldings and Chrome Bodyside Insert
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Power Sliding Rear Doors
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- 2nd Row Stow N Go Bucket Seats
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Fixed 60-40 Split-Bench 3rd Row Seat Front/Rear, Manual Recline, Manual Fold Into Floor and 3 Fixed Head Restraints
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Chrome Interior Accents
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT (FFV)
- 3.16 Axle Ratio
- Touring Suspension
- GVWR: 6,050 lbs
- 50 State Emissions
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio: 430
- Streaming Audio
- Fixed Antenna
- 6 Speakers
- Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices
- Uconnect w/Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.