Lot of bang for your buck here. Great fuel economy and safety makes this Chevrolet a fine choice for your needs. Stylish design will have heads turning to ask, What's that? Don't wait.. call 716-372-1400 to schedule your test drive.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T125/70D16
- Spoiler, rear
- Moldings, Black beltline
- Headlamps, halogen twin reflectors with automatic on/off and delay
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Seat, rear, folding
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Instrumentation, analog with mph speedometer
- Oil life monitoring system
- Warning tones, driver and front passenger seat belts
- Windows, power with Express-Down
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable
- Engine immobilizer, theft-deterrent system
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic, includes air filter
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior, overhead courtesy lamp
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy
- Lighting, interior, trunk/cargo area
- Cargo cover
- Engine, 1.4L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Engine control, stop-start system override
- Axle, 3.14 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Coolant protection, engine
- Battery, 80AH
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear, compound crank
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, 4-wheel antilock, Duralife rotors, power
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake, parking, manual, foot apply
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Airbags, 10 total frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Seat belts, front pretensioner
- Seat belts, 3-point, rear center position
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), for child restraint seats
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Antenna, integral rear window
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.