CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 36,130! PRICE DROP FROM $41,998. Back-Up Camera, 4x4, Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, iPod/MP3 Input, Bed Liner, WHEELS: 18 X 8J 5-SPOKE ALLOY, ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINER & DOOR SILL P... SPRAY-ON BEDLINER ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth Toyota SR5 with Super White exterior and Graphite interior features a 8 Cylinder Engine with 310 HP at 5600 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: WHEELS: 18 X 8J 5-SPOKE ALLOY Tires: P275/65R18 AS, SPRAY-ON BEDLINER, BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL STEPBOARDS, ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINER & DOOR SILL PROTECTOR PKG. ======EXPERTS RAVE: KBB.com's review says Toyota's 2018 Tundra pickup knows how to be tough when it counts and comfortable when it's needed most. On the road, the Tundra surprised us with its quiet cabin and pleasant road manners.. ======EXCELLENT VALUE: Reduced from $41,998. ======BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======VISIT US TODAY: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 4/10/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING | EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TURN SIGNAL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V410000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1594785600000-0400)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2020 Toyota Tundra vehicles equipped with LED headlight assemblies. Due to a wiring error, the front turn signals may not flash brightly enough. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 108, "Lamps, Reflective Devices, and Associated Equipment."
If the turn signals or hazard lamps do not flash brightly enough, other drivers may fail to see that the turn signal or hazard lamp functions have been activated, increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will modify the wire harness connected to the front turn signal bulbs free of charge. The recall began August 17, 2020. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is 20TB12/20TA12.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V831000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1513746000000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Toyota 4Runner and Tundra, 2018 Toyota Highlander, RAV4 and Lexus GX460 and 2017 Toyota Sienna and Tacoma vehicles. These vehicles may have incorrect load carrying capacity modification labels. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An incorrect load information label can result in the operator overloading the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners and provide them with corrected labels, free of charge. The recall began on January 23, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for this recall are H0Z for Toyota vehicles, and HLF for Lexus vehicles.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V122000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1519102800000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles. Electrical interference within the power supply circuit may cause the vehicle's electronic stability control system to be deactivated. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control Systems."
Deactivation of the vehicle stability control system can increase the risk of a crash in certain conditions.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will update the vehicle's software, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0H. Note: This recall has been superseded by 18V-685. The software remedy for 18V-685 includes the updates to the software for this recall.
Recall: AIR BAGS | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V685000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1538625600000-0400)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles and 2019 Toyota Avalon and Avalon Hybrid vehicles. The air bag electronic control unit (ECU) may erroneously detect a fault during the vehicle start-up self check. If this occurs, the ECU may not deploy the airbags as intended, in the event of a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection," and 214, "Side Impact Protection."
If the air bags do not deploy as intended, it can increase the risk of injury in a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will update the software for the air bag ECU, free of charge. The recall began October 26, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0X. Note: 18V-122 was superseded by this recall. The software remedy also includes the updates to the software for 18V-122.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V711000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1539230400000-0400)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Toyota Tundra vehicles. The accessory all-weather floormats may have been counted twice when creating the load carrying capacity modification label, resulting in the capacity modification label incorrectly overstating the additional weight by 10 pounds. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
Since the incorrect label is not within 1% of the additional weight, the vehicles are not compliant with the FMVSS.
All vehicle owners will be sent a corrected label. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0Z.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V012000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1578891600000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) recalled certain 2018-2019 4Runner, Highlander, Camry, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma and Tundra, and Lexus RC 300, RC 350, GS 350, GX 460, IS 300, LC 500, LS 500, LX 570, RX 350L, and 2019 Toyota Avalon and Corolla, and certain Lexus NX 300, and ES 350 vehicles on January 13, 2020. On March 4, 2020, Toyota expanded the recall to include certain 2014-2015 Toyota 4Runner and Land Cruiser, 2018 Avalon, Corolla, 2014 FJ Cruiser, 2017 Sienna and Lexus 2018 ES 350, 2018-2019 GS 300, 2013-2014 GS350, 2014-2015 GX 460, IS 350 and LX 570, 2014 IS F, 2018-2019 IS 350, LC 500H and LS 500H, 2013-2015 LS 460, 2015 NX 200T and RC350, 2017 RC 200T and RX 350. Toyota also removed the 2018-2019 Toyota 4Runner and Land Cruiser and 2018-2019 Lexus GX 460 and LX 570 and 2019 NX300 from inclusion in this recall. On March 19, 2020, Toyota expanded the recall to include 2015 Lexus GS350 vehicles. The low-pressure fuel pump inside the fuel tank may fail.
If the fuel pump fails, the engine can stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota notified owners of the safety risk with an interim notification between February 17, 2020 and May 4, 2020. Toyota will send a second notice to owners to have the fuel pump replaced once the remedy is available. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371 or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are 20TB02 and 20TA02 for Toyota vehicles and 20LB01 and 20LA01 for Lexus vehicles.
- Regular Box Style
- Wheels w/Silver Accents w/Hub Covers
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Splash Guards
- Gray Grille
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- Manual-Leveling Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer and Trip Odometer
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Distance Pacing w/Traffic Stop-Go
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Engine: 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V w/VVT - i -inc: acoustic control induction System (ACIS), dual independent variable valve timing w/intelligence and 4-2-1 tubular stainless steel exhaust manifold
- 3.91 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 7,000 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 100 Amp Alternator
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- Class III Towing Equipment -inc: Hitch and Trailer Sway Control
- 1440# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 26.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Toyota Safety Sense P
- Lane Departure Alert (LDA) Lane Departure Warning
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock and Speed Compensated Volume Control
- Fixed Antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.