CARFAX 1-Owner, Excellent Condition, LOW MILES - 27,091! PRICED TO MOVE $2,200 below Kelley Blue Book!, EPA 27 MPG Hwy/21 MPG City! Heated Leather Seats, Power Liftgate, Back-Up Camera, 4x4, TRANSMISSION: 9-SPEED 948TE AUTOMATIC... ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, 4x4, Power Liftgate, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera. Jeep Limited with Diamond Black Crystal Pearlcoat exterior and Lt Frost Beige/Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 184 HP at 6250 RPM*. Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle, Originally bought here ======OPTION PACKAGES: ENGINE: 2.4L I4 ZERO EVAP M-AIR California Emissions, 3 Additional Gallons Of Gas, TRANSMISSION: 9-SPEED 948TE AUTOMATIC (STD). ======EXPERTS REPORT: Edmunds.com explains The 2018 Jeep Cherokee stands out from the competitive small crossover segment thanks to its exceptional off-road ability. But most shoppers are just looking for a comfortable vehicle to drive every day, and the Cherokee is effective on this front as well.. ======EXCELLENT VALUE: This Cherokee is priced $2,200 below Kelley Blue Book. ======SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======VISIT US TODAY: YOU CAN'T BEAT A SHULTS DEAL! Pricing analysis performed on 4/2/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS | WHEELS:RIM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V543000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1504152000000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The tire and rim size information required to be on the Certification label was omitted during manufacturing, which may result in an incorrect tire and rim combination being installed on the vehicle. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
The missing tire and rim designation information may lead to an incorrect combination being installed on the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners and will provide a corrected certification label, free of charge. The recall began October 13, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T53.
Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V670000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1508817600000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING | VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:CRUISE CONTROL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V332000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1526529600000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2018 Dodge Journey, Charger and Durango, RAM 2500, 3500, 3500 Cab Chassis (more than 10,000lb), 4500 Cab Chassis and 5500 Cab Chassis, Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee and Chrysler 300, 2014-2019 RAM 1500, 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger, 2015-2017 Chrysler 200, 2016-2018 RAM 3500 Cab Chassis (less than 10,000 lb), 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2018 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. These vehicles are being recalled to address a defect that could prevent the cruise control system from disengaging. If, when using cruise control, there is a short circuit within the vehicle's wiring, the driver may not be able to shut off the cruise control either by depressing the brake pedal or manually turning the system off once it has been engaged, resulting in either the vehicle maintaining its current speed or possibly accelerating.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the software, and perform a software flash on the engine or powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began June 4, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Note: Owners are advised to stop using cruise control until the software update has been performed. In the event that cruise control cannot be disengaged while driving, owners should firmly and steadily apply the brakes and shift the transmission to neutral, placing the vehicle in park once it has stopped.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V282000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1525147200000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. These vehicles may have been manufactured with a fuel tube that may leak fuel into the engine compartment.
A fuel leak in the presence of the ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel tube, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U39.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING:FRONT UNDERHOOD
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V524000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1533787200000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and Promaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U87.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V494000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1532577600000-0400)/
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee all-wheel-drive vehicles. The bearing cage for the right front halfshaft assembly may not have been properly heat treated, possibly resulting in the bearing cage breaking and a potential halfshaft assembly failure.
If the halfshaft bearing cage breaks, the halfshaft may not be able to transmit engine power, causing a loss of drive or it can allow the vehicle to move while in the "Park" position. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front right halfshaft assemblies, free of charge. The recall began September 20, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U78.
- Tires: P225/60R18 BSW Touring
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Chrome Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Black Bodyside Cladding and Black Fender Flares
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Exterior Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Composite/Galvanized Steel Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Black Grille w/Chrome Surround
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Active Grille Shutters
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Roof Rack Rails Only
- Auto On/Off Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Brakelights
- Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
- 6-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment, Fore/Aft Movement and Fold Flat
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Leather Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Illuminated Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Fuel
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Leather Gear Shifter Material
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage, 3 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 120V AC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- 3.734 Axle Ratio
- Normal Duty Suspension
- GVWR: 5,500 lbs
- Federal Emissions
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Auxiliary Transmission Oil Cooler
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- 600 Amp Maintenance Free Battery
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 1000# Maximum Payload
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 15.8 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Side Impact Beams
- ParkSense Rear Parking Sensors
- Blind-spot Monitoring Blind Spot
- and Rear Cross Path detection
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- ParkView Back-Up Camera
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation, Radio Data System and Uconnect External Memory Control
- 6 Speakers
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- GPS Antenna Input
- Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.