Denali trim. GREAT MILES 26,412! Heated Leather Seats, DVD, 3rd Row Seat, NAV, WHEELS, 22 X 9 (55.9 CM X 22.9 CM) 6-SPOKE CHROME MULTI-FEATURED DESIGN, 4x4, Quad Seats, Tow Hitch, TRANSMISSION, 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC, OPEN ROAD PACKAGE ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats ======OPTION PACKAGES: WHEELS, 22 X 9 (55.9 CM X 22.9 CM) 6-SPOKE CHROME MULTI-FEATURED DESIGN, OPEN ROAD PACKAGE , (CF5) power sunroof, (U42) rear seat entertainment system and on SLT (IO6) Audio system with navigation, ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, REAR SEAT BLU-RAY/DVD with remote control, overhead display, Wi-Fi wireless projection capability, two 2-channel wireless digital headphones, auxiliary HDMI/MHL audio/video input and 2 USB ports, ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL with Forward Automatic Braking, radar based system automatically adjusts speed to maintain preset following gap, ENHANCED SECURITY PACKAGE body security content, includes (UTR) self-powered horn, (UTV) interior movement and (UTU) vehicle inclination sensors, door and liftgate lock shields and glass break sensors in rear quarter glass and liftgate window, removes sunglass holder and conversation mirror from overhead console, AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH GMC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; and Shop. Featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone; 5 USB ports and 1 auxiliary jack (STD), TRANSMISSION, 10-SPEED AUTOMATIC electronically controlled with overdrive, tow/haul mode and tap up/tap down shifting (STD), ENGINE, 6.2L ECOTEC3 V8 with Active Fuel Management ======MORE ABOUT US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V603000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1601524800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500 and Yukon vehicles equipped with either a 5.3L or 6.2L V8 engine. The output of the mechanical vacuum pump can decrease over time, decreasing the amount of vacuum/power brake assist.
A decrease in brake assist can increase the brake pedal effort and distance required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began November 11, 2020. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-866-522-9559, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N202300860.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V645000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1567742400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade, 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon vehicles. The amount of vacuum created by the vacuum pump may decrease over time.
As the vacuum level drops, the brake assist decreases, increasing braking effort, extending the distance required to stop the vehicle, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began October 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192268490.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V761000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571889600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Yukon, and 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles equipped with a 5.3-liter engine, a 3.08-ratio rear axle and four-wheel drive. If a wheel-speed sensor fails, while the vehicle is traveling between 41 and 60 mph in four-wheel or automatic mode, the Electronic-Brake Control Module (EBCM) software may activate the driveline-protection system.
Unintended activation of the driveline-protection system will cause unintended braking on the wheel on the opposite side of the failed sensor, causing the vehicle to pull to one side unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192261050.
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, Black (Includes bright accent.)
- Active aero shutters, front
- Moldings, bright bodyside
- Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high beam on/off
- Fog lamps with chrome surrounds
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Windshield style, acoustic laminated glass
- Windshield, solar-absorbing
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wiper, rear
- Liftgate, power, hands free
- Seats, heated second row, outboard positions
- Safety Alert Seat
- Console, floor with storage area, cup holders
- Cargo net
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated, leather-wrapped
- Display, driver, 8" diagonal customizable driver display
- Head-Up Display Includes digital multi-function readouts
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic, with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- Rear axle, 3.23
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Keyless start, push button start
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing (Requires 4WD.)
- Alternator, 170 amps
- 4-wheel drive
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Powertrain grade braking
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbag; Head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered. Deleted when (PEC) Denali Ultimate Package is ordered.)
- Radio, HD
- Wireless charging (Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Active Noise Cancellation
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.