Coming soon. 716-363-2000. Shults Resale Center of Dunkirk.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V761000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571889600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Yukon, and 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles equipped with a 5.3-liter engine, a 3.08-ratio rear axle and four-wheel drive. If a wheel-speed sensor fails, while the vehicle is traveling between 41 and 60 mph in four-wheel or automatic mode, the Electronic-Brake Control Module (EBCM) software may activate the driveline-protection system.
Unintended activation of the driveline-protection system will cause unintended braking on the wheel on the opposite side of the failed sensor, causing the vehicle to pull to one side unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192261050.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V645000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1567742400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade, 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon vehicles. The amount of vacuum created by the vacuum pump may decrease over time.
As the vacuum level drops, the brake assist decreases, increasing braking effort, extending the distance required to stop the vehicle, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began October 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192268490.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V603000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1601524800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500 and Yukon vehicles equipped with either a 5.3L or 6.2L V8 engine. The output of the mechanical vacuum pump can decrease over time, decreasing the amount of vacuum/power brake assist.
A decrease in brake assist can increase the brake pedal effort and distance required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began November 11, 2020. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-866-522-9559, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N202300860.
- Wheelhouse liners, rear (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab model.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season, blackwall
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, bodyside, chrome
- Grille surround, chrome
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Fog lamps, thin profile LED
- Taillamps, LED with signature
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirror caps, chrome (Not available with (GAT) All Terrain Package and (NHT) max Trailering Package.)
- Glass, deep-tinted
- 4X4 chrome badge (Included and only available with 4X4 models.)
- LED Lighting, cargo box with switch on center switch bank
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Remote Locking Tailgate (Included and only available with (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry.)
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Door handles, chrome
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel and telescoping
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 4.2-inch diagonal color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- Pedals, power-adjustable
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Universal Home Remote
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power outlet, 110-volt AC
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Standard and only available on (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Not available with (RD3) 20" bright machined aluminum wheels, (NZP) 20" chrome clad aluminum, (RD5) 20" polished aluminum, (NZH) 20" bright machined aluminum with painted accents or 22" LPO wheels.)
- Pickup box
- GVWR, 7200 lbs. (3266 kg) (Requires Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD models and (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine or (L86) 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine. Included with (PCQ) SLT eAssist Package on TC15543 Crew Cab model.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Alternator, 150 amps (Not included with (PCQ) SLT eAssist Package.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- GMC Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, GMC Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer GMC vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert (does not apply to spare tire)
- 6-speaker audio system
Crash Safety Ratings
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.