CARFAX 1-Owner, LOW MILES - 25,157! Sierra 1500 trim. EPA 22 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City! iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, Flex Fuel, 4x4, Back-Up Camera. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4, Back-Up Camera, Flex Fuel, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth ======EXPERTS CONCLUDE: Around town, the Sierra's brakes are friendly and capable. Like the brakes, the steering is easy and gives you enough confidence to pilot this truck around town. -Edmunds.com. ======PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 3/27/2021. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL | SERVICE BRAKES | SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V761000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571889600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, and GMC Yukon, and 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles equipped with a 5.3-liter engine, a 3.08-ratio rear axle and four-wheel drive. If a wheel-speed sensor fails, while the vehicle is traveling between 41 and 60 mph in four-wheel or automatic mode, the Electronic-Brake Control Module (EBCM) software may activate the driveline-protection system.
Unintended activation of the driveline-protection system will cause unintended braking on the wheel on the opposite side of the failed sensor, causing the vehicle to pull to one side unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the EBCM, free of charge. The recall began December 11, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192261050.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V645000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1567742400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Cadillac Escalade, 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, 2015-2018 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Yukon vehicles. The amount of vacuum created by the vacuum pump may decrease over time.
As the vacuum level drops, the brake assist decreases, increasing braking effort, extending the distance required to stop the vehicle, thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began October 8, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N192268490.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V603000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1601524800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and Tahoe, GMC Sierra 1500 and Yukon vehicles equipped with either a 5.3L or 6.2L V8 engine. The output of the mechanical vacuum pump can decrease over time, decreasing the amount of vacuum/power brake assist.
A decrease in brake assist can increase the brake pedal effort and distance required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the Electronic Brake Control Module, free of charge. The recall began November 11, 2020. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-866-522-9559, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N202300860.
- Tire carrier lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome lower
- Bumper, rear chrome with rear bumper corner steps
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Grille surround, chrome (Not included when (SXL) Elevation Edition is ordered.)
- Active Aero Shutters, front
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam with LED signature
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside manual, Black
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- 4X4 chrome badge (Included and only available with 4X4 models.)
- Tailgate and bed rail protection caps, top
- Tailgate, locking utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Door handles, Black
- Seat, rear full-width folding bench, 3-passenger (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires a Double Cab model.)
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Instrumentation, 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center, 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab models. On Regular Cab included and only available with (PDD) Sierra Convenience Package.) (Standard on Crew Cab and Double Cab. On Regular Cab. Included and only available with (PCR) Sierra Fleet Convenience Package.)
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger on A-pillar
- Engine, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with Active Fuel Management Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction with FlexFuel capability, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (285 hp [212 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 305 lb-ft of torque [413 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Includes (FHS) E85 FlexFuel capability. Not available on T*15743 models.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD V6 models. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Pickup box (Deleted when (ZW9) pickup box delete is ordered on Regular Cab models.)
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Requires a Crew Cab or Double Cab 4WD model and (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine.)
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Suspension Package
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 730 cold-cranking amps/70 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Cargo tie downs (4), movable upper
- Steering, Electric Power Steering (EPS) assist, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc with DURALIFE rotors, 4-wheel antilock
- Capless Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags, Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger; Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions; Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Delete
- Rear Vision Camera (Deleted with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- 6-speaker audio system
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.