Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: AIR BAGS:CRITICAL FASTENERS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 21V246000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1617854400000-0400)/
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2010-2015, 2017 Buick Enclave, 2010-2019 Chevrolet Traverse, and 2011-2016 GMC Acadia vehicles. The side curtain air bags may not be properly attached.
Unsecured side curtain air bags may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, realign or replace the weld nuts, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 24, 2021. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N202321200.
- Wheel, spare, 18" (45.7 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Active aero shutters, upper and lower
- Moldings, Black bodyside
- Moldings, rocker, Black
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Mirror caps, Black painted
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Seating, 8-passenger (2-3-3 seating configuration)
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders, covered storage bin with storage and removable tray
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Steering column, tilt
- Display, 3.5" driver instrument information, monochromatic
- Compass display, digital
- Windows, power, with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Umbrella holders, driver and front passenger doors
- Visors, driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Cup holders, 10 total
- Engine, 3.6L V6, SIDI, VVT (310 hp [232.0 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque [361 N-m] @ 2800 rpm)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Traction Mode Select
- Axle, 3.49 final drive ratio
- Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 6160 lbs. (2800 kg)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- Tool kit, road emergency
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018 (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Door locks, rear child security
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child/presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Rear Seat Reminder
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, includes Tire Fill Alert (Does not monitor spare.)
- Horn, dual-note
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.