PRICE DROP FROM $22,650, FUEL EFFICIENT 32 MPG Hwy/22 MPG City! CARFAX 1-Owner, Excellent Condition, LOW MILES - 20,910! Navigation, Heated/Cooled Seats, Sunroof, Satellite Radio, Premium Sound System, Back-Up Camera, Turbo Charged ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Heated Driver Seat ======OPTION PACKAGES: PREMIER SUN AND WHEEL PACKAGE includes (C3U) power sunroof, (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (BB4) premium front and rear floor mats, (RT9) 19 aluminum wheels and (RMI) 245/40R19 all-season blackwall tires, DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE includes (UHY) low-speed forward automatic braking, (UKJ) front pedestrian braking, (TQ5) IntelliBeam, automatic high-beam headlamps, (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist, (UKC) Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, (UEU) Forward Collision Alert and (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE II includes (KSG) adaptive cruise control, (UGN) front automatic braking, (UFQ) Automatic Parking Assist and (J71) electronic parking brake, PREMIER PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP: includes Standard Equipment, AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION AND 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN ======MORE ABOUT US: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 3/8/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SENSOR:OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V400000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1528948800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. During servicing, a Passenger Presence System (PPS) may have been installed that was not correctly calibrated to the vehicle's seat type. As a result, the PPS may not properly identify an adult passenger from a child passenger in the front passenger seat, potentially causing the air bag to not deploy when it should, or causing the air bag to deploy when it shouldn't.
In the event of a crash, improper air bag deployment can increase the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger PPS seat service kit, free of charge. The recall began August 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18208.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ENGINE | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V642000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1567742400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles equipped with 1.5L turbo engines. An error in the Engine Control Module (ECM) software may result in the fuel injectors being disabled.
Disabled fuel injectors would prevent the engine from starting and may cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ECM software, free of charge. The recall began October 16, 2019. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N192221960.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) aluminum
- Tires, 245/45R18 all-season, blackwall
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with polished tips
- Tire inflation kit
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, halogen
- Tail lamps, LED
- Glass, acoustic, laminated, windshield and front side windows
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Door handles, chrome with body-color insert
- Sill plates, bright
- Seats, front bucket
- Seats, ventilated driver and front passenger
- Seat adjuster, 8-way power driver
- Seat adjuster, 6-way power front passenger
- Seat adjuster, power driver lumbar control
- Seat adjuster, front passenger power lumbar
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Armrest, rear center with cupholders
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, phone and cruise
- Warning indicator, front passenger safety belt
- Driver Information Center, color display includes trip/fuel information, vehicle information and vehicle messages
- Driver memory recalls 2 driver "presets" for 8-way power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Remote panic alarm
- Door locks, power programmable
- Window, power with driver Express-Up/Down
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Passive Entry System includes Remote Keyless Entry, extended range
- Engine, 2.0L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (250 hp [186 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 260 lb-ft of torque [353 N-m] @ 2000-5000 rpm)
- Transmission, 9-speed automatic
- Axle, 2.89 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link, independent
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake rotors, Duralife
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake, parking, manual
- Fueling system, capless
- Fuel door, push open
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable; EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear seat reminder
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with Navigation and 8" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so youll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB charging-only ports, dual located in the rear of the center console
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first); EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Wireless Charging for devices
- Antenna, body-color
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.