CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 28,602! FUEL EFFICIENT 36 MPG Hwy/27 MPG City! Satellite Radio, Back-Up Camera, Turbo, WiFi Hotspot, Keyless Start, Onboard Communications System, TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, SUN AND WHEELS PACKAGE ======OPTION PACKAGES: LEATHER PACKAGE includes (KA1) heated driver and front passenger seats, (AAQ) 6-way power front passenger seat adjuster, (AT9) front passenger power lumbar seat adjuster and (UQA) Bose premium 9-speaker system, SUN AND WHEELS PACKAGE includes (C3U) power sunroof, (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (PZX) 18 aluminum wheels and (R0X) 245/45R18 blackwall all-season tires, CONVENIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system, (DD8) inside rearview auto-dimming mirror, (KI6) 120-volt power outlet, (UDD) color Driver information Center, (IO5) Chevrolet MyLink Radio, (K4C) Wireless Charging, (USS) dual USB charging-only ports in rear of center console, (N34) leather-wrapped steering wheel and (VY7) leather-wrapped shift knob Also includes (PZX) 18 aluminum wheels and (R0X) 245/45R18 all-season, blackwall tires.), AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone, ENGINE, 1.5L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (160 hp [119.3 kW] @ 5700 rpm ======PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 3/27/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SENSOR:OCCUPANT CLASSIFICATION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V400000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1528948800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. During servicing, a Passenger Presence System (PPS) may have been installed that was not correctly calibrated to the vehicle's seat type. As a result, the PPS may not properly identify an adult passenger from a child passenger in the front passenger seat, potentially causing the air bag to not deploy when it should, or causing the air bag to deploy when it shouldn't.
In the event of a crash, improper air bag deployment can increase the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger PPS seat service kit, free of charge. The recall began August 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18208.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE | ENGINE | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM:INJECTORS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V642000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1567742400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles equipped with 1.5L turbo engines. An error in the Engine Control Module (ECM) software may result in the fuel injectors being disabled.
Disabled fuel injectors would prevent the engine from starting and may cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ECM software, free of charge. The recall began October 16, 2019. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-630-2438. GM's number for this recall is N192221960.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T125/80R16
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Headlamps, halogen
- Glass, acoustic, laminated, windshield and front side windows
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way manual
- Seat, rear 60/40 split-folding
- Armrest, rear center with cupholders
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Warning indicator, front passenger safety belt
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Keyless start
- Compass display
- Temperature display, outside
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Vent, rear console
- Air filter, cabin
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp, dual reading lamps and illuminated trunk area
- Lighting, interior, ambient instrument panel light pipe, front doors pad and map pocket light pipe, and door handle release on all doors
- Lighting, interior, rear reading lamps, switchable
- Trunk cargo anchors
- Engine, 1.5L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (160 hp [119.3 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 184 lb-ft torque [248.4 N-m] @ 2500-3000 rpm)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link, independent
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake rotors, Duralife
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake, parking, manual
- Fueling system, capless
- Fuel door, push open
- Tool kit, road emergency
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Seat Reminder
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Teen Driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Antenna, body-color
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.