CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 30,669! FUEL EFFICIENT 30 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City! Back-Up Camera, All Wheel Drive, Turbo, Onboard Communications System, iPod/MP3 Input, Satellite Radio, ENGINE, 1.5L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER, S... Alloy Wheels ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: All Wheel Drive, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System Chevrolet LT with MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC exterior and JET BLACK interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 170 HP at 5600 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE includes Driver Shift Control (STD), DRIVER CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (BTV) Remote Start, (CJ2) dual-zone automatic climate control, (KA1) driver and front passenger heated seats, (N34) leather-wrapped steering wheel, (UG1) Universal Home Remote and (TB5) power liftgate, ENGINE, 1.5L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm) (STD), DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE includes (UD7) Rear Park Assist, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, (UKC) Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and (DWK) outside heated power-adjustable manual-folding body-color mirrors with turn signal indicators, AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN and AM/FM stereo, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones (STD). ======SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin December 14, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V516000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1503374400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles and 2017-2018 GMC Acadia vehicles. The right front intermediate driveshaft may fracture and separate while driving.
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the assembly separates while parked on a grade, without the park brake engaged, the vehicle may move unintentionally, increasing the risk of a vehicle roll-away.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right front intermediate drive shaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began August 25, 2017. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 17329.
Recall: EQUIPMENT:EMERGENCY:ESCAPE/EGRESS/EXIT | VISIBILITY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V252000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1524110400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles. The driver and front passenger door window glass may not be properly tempered. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 205, "Glazing Materials."
If the glass is not tempered properly, and the window is broken, the glass can break into large pieces, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the glass in the front doors, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18136.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted (Included and only available with (WBL) Redline Edition.)
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power with 2-way power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Power outlet, 2nd row auxiliary, 12-volt
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, monochromatic
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Shift lever, leather-wrapped
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- Axle, 3.87 final drive ratio
- GVWR, 4630 lbs. (2100 kg)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- All-wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Brake, electronic parking
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Mechanical jack with tools
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Horn, dual-note
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Black.)
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.