CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 33,155 Miles! PRICED TO MOVE $900 below J.D. Power Retail!, FUEL EFFICIENT 38 MPG Hwy/29 MPG City! Back-Up Camera, Turbo Charged, Satellite Radio, Onboard Communications System, iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels. Chevrolet LT with Summit White exterior and Jet Black interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 153 HP at 5600 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (ATH) Keyless Open, (BTM) Keyless Start, (KA1) heated driver and front passenger seats and (AH5) driver 8-way power seat adjuster, and (BTV) remote vehicle starter system [with automatic transmission only]; deletes (KTF) primary foldable key, ENGINE, 1.4L TURBO DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD), KEYLESS OPEN, AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone (STD). ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: Edmunds.com's review says The Cruze has a nice, firm brake pedal feel, and the brakes respond as soon as you press the pedal. But they aren't touchy; they're just responsive.. ======AFFORDABILITY: This Cruze is priced $900 below J.D. Power Retail. ======SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======VISIT US TODAY: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 5/8/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V304000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1525924800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2018 Chevrolet Cruze LS vehicles, equipped with a gasoline engine and a tire inflator kit instead of a spare tire. The vehicles may leak gasoline following a rear-impact crash and a rollover. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 301, "Fuel System Integrity."
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will install a lock-ring on the fuel tank that will shield the fuel tank vapor pressure sensor from damage in a rear-impact crash, free of charge. The recall began June 7, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18159.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, T115/70R16, blackwall, compact spare
- Moldings, bright beltline
- Headlamps, halogen dual projector with LED signature lighting with automatic on/off and delay
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent, variable
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Door handles, body-color
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way manual
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Armrest, rear center, fold-down with 2 cupholders
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and phone interface controls
- Instrumentation, analog with mph speedometer
- Driver Information Center, monochromatic display
- Oil life monitoring system
- Warning tones, driver and front passenger safety belts
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Key, primary foldable, additional foldable (Deleted when (6K5) Convenience Package is ordered.)
- Cruise control
- Engine immobilizer, theft-deterrent system
- Air conditioning, single-zone electronic includes air filter
- Rear air ducts, floor mounted
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Sensor, cabin humidity
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior overhead courtesy lamp and dual reading lamps
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy
- Lighting, interior, trunk/cargo area
- Map pockets, front passenger seatback
- Engine, 1.4L turbo DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Continuous Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) (153 hp [114.08 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 177 lb-ft of torque [239 N-m] @ 2000-4000 rpm)
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Axle, 3.14 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Coolant protection, engine
- Battery, 80AH
- Alternator, 130 amps
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Steering, power, electric rack-mounted, reduced travel
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, 4-wheel antilock, Duralife, power
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Brake, parking, manual, foot apply
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Air bags, 10 total frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions, includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera display integrated into Chevrolet MyLink radio
- Safety belts, front pretensioner
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
- Restraint provisions, latch
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver.
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- USB charging port
- Antenna, integral rear window
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.