EPA 35 MPG Hwy/25 MPG City! CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 35,238 Miles! NAV, Heated Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, Back-Up Camera, Rear Air, ENGINE, 2.5L 4-CYLINDER WITH EASSIST.. AUDIO SYSTEM, BUICK INFOTAINMENT SYST... ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Rear Air, Heated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio Buick Essence with Red Quartz Tintcoat exterior and Light Neutral interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 194 HP at 6300 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: SIGHTS AND SOUNDS PACKAGE includes (IO6) Buick Infotainment System with Navigation, (UQS) Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound and (U2L) HD Radio. DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE #1 includes (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and (UKC) Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, ENGINE, 2.5L 4-CYLINDER WITH EASSIST FUEL SAVING TECHNOLOGY, L4 SIDI DOHC (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 6T40, GEN3 (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, BUICK INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION AM/FM stereo, includes 2 USB ports, Bluetooth streaming for audio and select phones and Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone. ======EXPERTS REPORT: Edmunds.com explains Regardless of the engine you get ======OUR OFFERINGS: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 5/6/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V668000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1603944000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Buick LaCrosse, 2018-2020 Chevrolet Equinox, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Terrain, 2018 Chevrolet Malibu, 2019-2020 Buick Encore, Buick Enclave, Cadillac XT4, Chevrolet Blazer and GMC Acadia, and 2020 Cadillac XT6 vehicles. The start/stop accumulator endcap may have missing bolts.
Missing bolts on the start-stop accumulator endcap could result in a transmission oil leak and may progress to a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. A transmission fluid leak in the presence of an ignition source may increase the risk of fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the start-stop transmission accumulator and replace it if any bolts are missing, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2020. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-888-988-7267, Buick Customer service at 1-866-608-8080, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is N202313440.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V576000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1535601600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.
- Wheel, spare, none (Requires (LHN) 2.5L 4-cylinder eAssist engine.)
- Tire, spare, none (Requires (LHN) 2.5L 4-cylinder eAssist engine)
- Tire Inflator Kit (Requires (LHN) 2.4L 4-cylinder eAssist engine.)
- Moldings, bodyside, bright
- Grille, darkened waterfall with colored tri-shield and wing element
- Shutters, front upper and lower grille, active (Included with (LHN) 2.5L 4-cylinder eAssist engine.)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Turn signals, side-mounted indicator lamps
- Taillamps, LED
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and driver-side memory and auto-dimming feature
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Glass, acoustic, laminated front-side and windshield
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Door handles, body-color with chrome accent
- Seat adjuster, 2-way power front passenger lumbar control
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat, rear split-folding with trunk-mounted seat release
- Head restraints, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Sill plates, bright, front
- QuietTuning Buick process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration utilizing ultra-dissipative acoustic materials and Active Noise Cancellation to create a quiet interior cabin
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, 4-spoke
- Display, enhanced driver instrument information
- Retained accessory power power windows, audio system and moonroof remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and delayed locking
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Air filtration system with filter
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Console, center with storage pass-through
- Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt, covered
- Power outlet, rear auxiliary, 12-volt, covered
- Armrest, rear center with 2 integral cup holders and trunk pass through
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
- Lighting, interior includes LED interior front and rear reading lights, and Moon White interior ambient lighting in front and rear door pulls and front foot well
- Engine, 2.5L 4-cylinder with eAssist fuel saving technology, L4 SIDI DOHC (Requires (MHN) 6-speed automatic transmission.)
- Axle, 2.64 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LHN) 2.5L 4-cylinder eAssist engine.)
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Drivetrain, front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection, located in trunk
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 5-link
- Steering, electric, variable effort
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust, single
- Hybrid propulsion electric motor generator, parallel, 20 kW continuous power (Requires (LHN) 2.5L 4-cylinder eAssist engine.)
- Electronic Grade Braking with brake hold
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger head curtain side-impact and thorax for front and rear outboard seating positions and knee for driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Buick Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Buick Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Buick vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Teen Driver Mode
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
- Wireless Charging, located in center console
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.