Very happy with choosing the 2018 Audi SQ5. Before buying, I compared it to the new F -Pace S, XC60 T8, 43 AMG, and upcoming redesigned X3 M40i. With Audi SQ5's standard adaptive dampers, you get the best comfort, but also great sportiness when desired. The Volvo is, for my taste, too soft and floaty, while the others are too harsh for a daily driver even with adaptive dampers. Even when driving back-to-back the Lexus RX and the SQ5 on my backroads, I found the SQ5 quieter and soaking up bumps much better than the Lexus RX while being faster at the same time. The virtual cockpit and the modern entertainment system are truly the best and most updated in their class, ahead of other competitors. Having google maps in a 12.3' screen in front of you w/ live traffic info is unbeatable. The XC 60 T8 comes close, but its infotainment system is rather laggy and ergonomics are not well though-out as everything, incl. heater, are adjusted w/ the main screen. So if that main screen does not boot up quickly or correctly you are basically left in the dark not being able to adjust anything. As confirmed by the recent reliability survey from consumer-reports, Audis are very reliable particularly compared to other luxury brands. Volvo and Jag are the bottom brands in this respect. All in all, it is the best grocery getter I have owned that pertains a dual-personality of keeping the rest of the family comfortable driving from A to B, but yet having the option of embracing windy and twisty roads with speed.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V369000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527825600000-0400)/
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018 Volkswagen Atlas, Passat, Beetle, Beetle Convertible, Golf, Golf SportWagen and GTI and Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. The brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have insufficient coating, potentially reducing the brake performance.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Volkswagen and Audi will notify their owners. Audi dealers will bleed the rear brakes. Volkswagen dealers will bleed the front and rear brake calipers. Note: Owners are advised not to drive their vehicles until the brake system has been checked. The recall began June 29, 2018. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer service at 1-800-893-5298 and Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's numbers for this recall are 47N8, 47N9, and 47N6.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:MASTER CYLINDER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V277000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1554696000000-0400)/
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. The brake master cylinder casting may be too short.
A short casting can cause a sudden loss of brakes, increasing the risk of crash. The electronic parking brake and its emergency brake function are not affected and will still function.
Audi has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the brake master cylinder, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 3, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 47O9.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V416000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1559707200000-0400)/
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi Q5 and SQ5 vehicles. The wheel arch cover trim may loosen and detach.
The detached trim may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of crash.
Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will secure the wheel arch trim with an additional screw and nut, free of charge. The recall began July 26, 2019. Owners may contact Volkswagen customer at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 66K6.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V737000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1571198400000-0400)/
Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Audi) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Audi SQ5 and 2018-2020 Audi Q5 vehicles. The rear wheel arch cover trim may loosen and detach from the vehicle.
The detached trim may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of crash.
Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the four clips securing the forward part of the rear wheel arch trim, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2019. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Audi's number for this recall is 66K8.
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and Metal-Look Bumper Insert
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Metal-Look Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Bodyside Cladding and Body-Colored Wheel Well Trim
- Aluminum Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Metal-Look Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Metal-Look Grille
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Power Liftgate Rear Cargo Access
- Programmable Projector Beam Led Low/High Beam Auto-Leveling Daytime Running Lights Preference Setting Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 40-20-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat w/Manual Fore/Aft
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Remote Releases -Inc: Proximity Cargo Access
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Aluminum Instrument Panel Insert, Aluminum Door Panel Insert, Aluminum Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Alcantara Simulated Suede Door Trim Insert
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shifter Material
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Engine: 3.0L TFSI Twin-Scroll DOHC V6 -inc: Audi valvelift system
- 3.204 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 5,721 lbs
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Oil Cooler
- Full-Time All-Wheel
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 75-Amp/Hr 420CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Regenerative 150 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 18.5 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Side Impact Beams
- Audi parking system Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Audi Side Assist Blind Spot
- Audi pre sense city and Audi pre sense rear
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- SIDEGUARD Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Radio: MMI Navigation Plus w/MMI Touch -inc: 8.3" TFT color center infotainment/navigation display, all-in-touch handwriting-recognition technology (all-in-touch adds capacitive menu and back functions, two touch keys for horizontal menu control logic and eight radio preset selections in addition to the traditional compact MMI scroll wheel capabilities)
- Digital Signal Processor
- Streaming Audio
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- 10 Speakers
- Regular Amplifier
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.