CARFAX 1-Owner, LOW MILES - 27,901! SR5 trim. WAS $44,549. 4x4, Bed Liner, Trailer Hitch, Back-Up Camera, Bluetooth, iPod/MP3 Input, Satellite Radio, SKID RESISTOR BEDLINER W/O DECK RAIL.. GRAPHITE, FABRIC SEAT TRIM W/TRD OFF-... ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth ======OPTION PACKAGES: TRD OFF ROAD PACKAGE Tires: P275/65R18 Michelin LTX AT BF Goodrich, Trail-Tuned Bilstein Shock Absorbers, Engine & Fuel Tank Skid Plates, TRD Off-Road Graphics, Wheels: 18 x 8J Split 5-Spoke TRD Off-Road Alloy, black accents, SR5 UPGRADE PACKAGE front center console w/3 cupholders and replaces standard equipment column shifter w/floor mounted urethane shift lever and knob, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, Urethane Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel, Compass, Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror, Anti-Theft Immobilizer w/Alarm, Front Bucket Seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver's seat and 4-way manual adjustable front passenger seat, 38 Gallon Fuel Tank Capacity, SR5 SAFETY & CONVENIENCE PACKAGE Color-Keyed Rear Bumper, Blind Spot Monitor w/Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Front & Rear Parking Assist Sonar, SKID RESISTOR BEDLINER W/O DECK RAIL SYSTEM, ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINER & DOOR SILL PROTECTOR PKG, GRAPHITE, FABRIC SEAT TRIM W/TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE. ======OUR OFFERINGS: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 3/13/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V051000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1485234000000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Tundra vehicles equipped with a resin rear step bumper and resin reinforcement brackets (vehicles with chrome step bumpers are not affected). In the event of an impact to the corner of the bumper, the resin bracket may be damaged but not be noticed.
If a person steps on the corner of the bumper that is damaged, a portion of the bumper may break away, increasing the risk of injury.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the resin rear bumper reinforcement brackets with steel ones, and replace the rear bumper tread, free of charge. The recall began on May 21, 2017. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is H0C.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V311000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1494475200000-0400)/
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2013-2017 Toyota Tundra and Sequoia vehicles accessorized with Southeast Toyota accessory 20-inch Rockstar wheels installed by Southeast Toyota or a Southeast Toyota dealer. The Rockstar wheels were installed with lugnuts that may crack and detach.
Lugnuts that crack and detach may cause the wheels to separate from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
SET will notify owners, and dealers will install new replacement lugnuts, free of charge. The recall began June 23, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226. SET's number for this recall is SET17A.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V831000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1513746000000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Toyota 4Runner and Tundra, 2018 Toyota Highlander, RAV4 and Lexus GX460 and 2017 Toyota Sienna and Tacoma vehicles. These vehicles may have incorrect load carrying capacity modification labels. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An incorrect load information label can result in the operator overloading the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners and provide them with corrected labels, free of charge. The recall began on January 23, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for this recall are H0Z for Toyota vehicles, and HLF for Lexus vehicles.
Recall: SEAT BELTS | SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V123000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1519102800000-0500)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Tundra vehicles. One of the rear split bench seat leg brackets may not have been properly tightened to the vehicle's floor pan, possibly allowing the seat to move in a crash. A vehicle with an improperly tightened seat leg bracket could fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 207, "Seating Systems," 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages," and 225, "Child restraint anchorage systems."
If the rear split bench seat moves in a crash, the seat occupant has an increased risk of injury.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the five seat leg bracket bolts, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0I.
- Regular Box Style
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Black Side Windows Trim, Black Front Windshield Trim and Black Rear Window Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Power Rear Window w/Defroster
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Wiper Park
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Splash Guards
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Manual-Leveling Auto Off Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Front Fog Lamps
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Full Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Delay Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 1st Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- 1 Seatback Storage Pocket
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Rear Center Armrest
- Air Filtration
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Engine: 5.7L V8 DOHC 32V w/i-Force -inc: acoustic control induction System (ACIS), dual independent variable valve timing w/intelligence and 4-2-1 tubular stainless steel exhaust manifold
- 4.30 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 7,200 lbs
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 710CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 170 Amp Alternator
- Class IV Towing w/Harness, Hitch, Brake Controller and Trailer Sway Control
- 1560# Maximum Payload
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Fixed Antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards
*Number of views in last 30 days