Superb Condition. EPA 25 MPG Hwy/18 MPG City!, PRICED TO MOVE $4,500 below Kelley Blue Book! Sunroof, Navigation, Heated Seats, 3rd Row Seat, Rear Air, All Wheel Drive, Power Liftgate, Captains Chairs, Alloy Wheels, Trailer Hitch ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Third Row Seat, All Wheel Drive, Quad Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Rear Air GMC Denali with Quicksilver Metallic exterior and Jet Black interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 310 HP at 6600 RPM*. Non-Smoker vehicle ======OPTION PACKAGES: SUNROOF, DUAL SKYSCAPE 2-PANEL POWER with tilt-sliding front and fixed rear with sunscreen, TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE includes (UVH) Surround Vision System, (KSG) adaptive cruise control and (UGN) Forward Automatic Braking, ENGINE, 3.6L V6, SIDI, DOHC with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 6600 rpm, 271 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm [365.9 N-m]) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION WITH INTELLILINK, AM/FM/SIRIUSXM USB ports, auxiliary jack, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, advanced phone integration featuring Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and voice-activated technology for radio and phone (STD). ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: Edmunds.com explains A strong all-around performer, the Acadia is well suited to its mission as a comfortable, easy-to-drive family hauler. Strong, easy-to-modulate brakes round out its impressive capabilities.. ======AFFORDABLE TO OWN: This Acadia is priced $4,500 below Kelley Blue Book. ======WHO WE ARE: YOU CAN'T BEAT A SHULTS DEAL! Pricing analysis performed on 4/13/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC:CALIPER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V802000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1478232000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2017 Cadillac XT5 vehicles manufactured April 16, 2016, to May 9, 2016, and 2017 GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured April 19, 2016, to April 22, 2016. The front brake calipers may have a torn or misaligned caliper piston seal which may allow brake fluid to leak.
If there is a brake fluid leak, braking performance may be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front brake calipers, replacing the brake caliper assemblies, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2016. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 16096.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:DRIVELINE:DRIVESHAFT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V516000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1503374400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles and 2017-2018 GMC Acadia vehicles. The right front intermediate driveshaft may fracture and separate while driving.
If the front right intermediate drive shaft assembly separates while driving, the vehicle will lose propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. If the assembly separates while parked on a grade, without the park brake engaged, the vehicle may move unintentionally, increasing the risk of a vehicle roll-away.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the right front intermediate drive shaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began August 25, 2017. Owners may contact GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 17329.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
- Tires, P235/55R20 all-season, H-rated, blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 18" x 4.5" (45.7 cm x 11.4 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R18, blackwall
- Roof rails, bright
- Grille, signature Denali
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam, automatic high-beam (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Fog lamps, front projector type
- Glass, deep-tinted (all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color, manual folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, power programmable, hands free
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, power passenger lumbar control
- Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
- Console front center with 2 cup holders and storage, includes rear storage drawer
- Power outlet, 120-volt, 3-prong household style located on the rear of center console
- Cup holders 2 in front center console, 2 in front door panel, 2 bottle holders in front door panel, 2 in 2nd row and 2 in 3rd row, 10 total
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Display, enhanced driver instrument information 8" multi-color configurable
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Compass display
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up/Down and Passenger Express-down
- Memory Package, recalls 2 "presets" for power driver seat and outside mirrors
- Remote vehicle start
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Lamp Package, interior, deluxe
- Engine, 3.6L V6, SIDI, DOHC with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 6600 rpm, 271 lb-ft of torque @ 5000 rpm [365.9 N-m])
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- GVWR, 6001 lbs (2722 kg)
- E10 Fuel capable
- Cooling system, heavy-duty
- Alternator, 170 amps
- Trailering Package includes factory-installed hitch 4000 lb. towing, 7-pin wiring harness, Class III hitch and (V08) heavy-duty cooling system
- Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System (AWD model only. Includes all-wheel drive disconnect.)
- Drive Mode Selector up to 5 modes available for various driving conditions
- Suspension, Ride and Handling McPherson struts for front and independent 5-link rear
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and rear
- Front Automatic Braking, low speed (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II. Will be substituted with (UGN) Forward Automatic Braking when (PCH) Technology Package is ordered.)
- Exhaust, dual outlet
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, frontal and side impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, driver side knee and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Following Distance Indicator (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Forward Collision Alert (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
- Pedestrian detection, front (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teens driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Horn, dual-note
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 8-speaker system with sub-woofer
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.