CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 46,185 Miles! Limited trim. $700 below J.D. Power Retail! Heated/Cooled Leather Seats, Heated Rear Seat, All Wheel Drive, EQUIPMENT GROUP 301A, Alloy Wheels. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat, Heated Rear Seat, Cooled Driver Seat ======OPTION PACKAGES: EQUIPMENT GROUP 301A SiriusXM Radio, Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii, Subscriptions to all SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after trial period, If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates, Fees and taxes apply, To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com, All fees and programming subject to change, Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc, HD Radio, Additional IP Center Channel Speaker. ======VEHICLE REVIEWS: Edmunds.com explains Both front and rear seats are spacious, with adult-sized head- and leg-room even in the backseat.. ======A GREAT TIME TO BUY: This Taurus is priced $700 below J.D. Power Retail. ======SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======VISIT US TODAY: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 5/7/2021. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V530000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1503892800000-0400)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptor Utility and Sedan vehicles. The steering gear heat shield fasteners may corrode, allowing the heat shield to detach.
If the heat shield detaches, the steering gear may overheat, increasing the steering effort required by the driver, especially at lower speeds, and increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers to inspect and replace the heat shield fasteners as needed, free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S23.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:GEAR POSITION INDICATION (PRNDL)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V141000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1519880400000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Ford Taurus vehicles equipped with mechanical key ignition systems. The keys for these vehicles may be able to be removed from the ignition when transmission is not in the PARK position. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection."
If the key is removed from the ignition while the vehicle is not in the PARK position and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away, increasing the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shifter assembly, free of charge. The recall began May 11, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18C02.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V072000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1581310800000-0500)/
Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2013-2018 Lincoln MKT and Ford Flex and Taurus vehicles with the Police Interceptor or SHO Performance Pack. The rear suspension toe links may fracture due to stress on the rear suspension.
A fractured rear toe link will cause a sudden change in vehicle handling and increase the risk of a crash.
Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links, free of charge. Remedy parts are not currently available. Owners were notified about the recall on March 3, 2020. A second notice will be mailed when remedy parts become available, which is currently expected to be the end of September 2020. The recall began October 28, 2020. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332 or Lincoln customer service at 1-800-521-4140. Ford's number for this recall is 20S04.
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Chrome Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming and Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster and Power Blind
- Light Tinted Glass
- Front Windshield -inc: Sun Visor Strip
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Chrome Grille
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Auto High-Beam Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Laminated Glass
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Heated Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Heated Leather/Genuine Wood Steering Wheel w/Auto Tilt-Away
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Valet Function
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Simulated Carbon Fiber Console Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Engine: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 (FFV) -inc: Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) system is standard equipment for vehicles w/the 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine shipped to Federal Emissions States or Cross Border State dealers and is only available w/a Federal emissions system, (FFV system not available w/code 422 and requires code 936 or 423 if applicable for California Emissions State dealer destinations), Cross border states include AZ, DC, ID, NH, NV, OH, VA, WV Not Standard Equipment in CA Emissions States.
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel
- 3.39 Axle Ratio
- 72-Amp/Hr 650CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 19 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Rear Parking Sensors
- BLIS Blind Spot
- and Cross-Traffic Alert
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Safety Canopy System Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver And Passenger Knee Airbag
- Mykey System -inc: Top Speed Limiter, Audio Volume Limiter, Early Low Fuel Warning, Programmable Sound Chimes and Beltminder w/Audio Mute
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
- Window Grid Antenna
- 12 Speakers
- Regular Amplifier
- Automatic Equalizer
- Digital Signal Processor
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.