CARFAX 1-Owner, GREAT MILES 32,893! EPA 29 MPG Hwy/20 MPG City! Heated/Cooled Leather Seats, Moonroof, Nav System, AUDIO SYSTEM, BUICK INTELLILINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION, Rear Air, All Wheel Drive, Chrome Wheels, DYNAMIC DRIVER PACKAGE ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, All Wheel Drive, Rear Air, Heated Driver Seat, Cooled Driver Seat. ======OPTION PACKAGES: DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE #2 includes (UFQ) Automatic Park Assist, (UKJ) Front pedestrian detection, (UGN) Front automatic braking and (KSG) Adaptive cruise control, SUN AND SHADE PACKAGE includes (C3U) tilt-sliding power panoramic moonroof and (DB3) power rear sunshade, DYNAMIC DRIVER PACKAGE includes (Q7Q) 20 aluminum alloy wheels, (RAL) P245/40R20 all-season, blackwall tires, (F45) Chassis continuously variable real time damping, (UJC) Sport Mode Selectivity and (GNB) Front HiPer Strut suspension. SIGHTS AND SOUNDS PACKAGE includes (IO6) Buick IntelliLink Radio with Navigation and (UQS) Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound, AUDIO SYSTEM, BUICK INTELLILINK RADIO WITH NAVIGATION AM/FM stereo, includes 2 USB ports, Bluetooth streaming for audio and select phones and Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone, ENGINE, 3.6L V6, DI, VVT WITH CYLINDER DEACTIVATION (310 hp [231 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 268 lb-ft of torque [383 N-m] @ 5200 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 8-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE includes Driver Shift Control (STD). ======EXPERTS CONCLUDE: In addition to its classy styling and high-quality ======SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: CARFAX 1-Owner ======MORE ABOUT US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 3/29/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V116000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1487826000000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2017 Buick LaCrosse vehicles. The electrical connectors for the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system may not be properly sealed. As a result, water may enter and corrode the connectors possibly resulting in a loss of power steering.
A loss of power steering may result in increased manual steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect correct the seal seating and secure the EPS connector seals, free of charge. The recall began on March 14, 2017. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17085.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V267000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1492747200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (C) is recalling certain 2017 Buick LaCrosse vehicles. The rear suspension toe-links may have been incorrectly installed, and, as a result, they may loosen and disconnect from the rear suspension system.
If a rear-suspension toe-link disconnects, it may cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the left and right rear suspension toe-link assemblies, correcting their installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 25, 2017. Owners may contact Buick's customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17168.
- Wheel, compact spare 17" (43.2 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T125/70R17, blackwall
- Moldings, bodyside, bright
- Grille, darkened waterfall with colored tri-shield and wing element
- Shutters, front lower grille, active
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Turn signals, side-mounted indicator lamps
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Lamps, rear stop tail, LED accent
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and driver-side memory and auto-dimming feature
- Windshield, solar absorbing
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Glass, acoustic, laminated front-side and windshield
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color with chrome accent
- Head restraints, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Sill plates, front, bright
- QuietTuning Buick process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration utilizing ultra-dissipative acoustic materials and Active Noise Cancellation to create a quiet interior cabin
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, 4-spoke
- Steering wheel, heated
- Driver Information Center, 8" diagonal, reconfigurable
- Head-Up Display
- Retained accessory power power windows, audio system and moonroof remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Air filtration system with filter
- Sensor, humidity and windshield temperature
- Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
- Power outlet, rear auxiliary, 12-volt, covered
- Armrest, rear center with 2 integral cup holders and storage
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
- Lighting, interior includes LED interior front and rear reading lights, and Moon White interior ambient lighting in front and rear door pulls and front foot wells. (Includes Moon White interior ambient LED instrument panel light pipe and illuminated center console storage pass-through.)
- Cargo net
- Engine, 3.6L V6, DI, VVT with cylinder deactivation (310 hp [231 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 268 lb-ft of torque [383 N-m] @ 5200 rpm)
- Axle, 3.08 final drive ratio
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Drivetrain, all wheel drive, dual-clutch
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection, located in trunk
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 5-link
- Steering, electric, variable effort
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips integrated in fascia
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Duralife brake rotors
- Electronic Grade Braking with brake hold
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger head curtain side-impact and thorax for front and rear outboard seating positions and knee for driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety Alert Seat, driver
- Teen Driver Setting
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
- Wireless Charging, located in center console
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.