Your search is over! This vehicle won't be on the lot long! A great vehicle and a great value! Comfort and convenience were prioritized within, evidenced by amenities such as: heated front and rear seats, front dual-zone air conditioning, and power front seats. Smooth gearshifts are achieved thanks to the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine, and for added security, dynamic Stability Control supplements the drivetrain. We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers needs. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at a price you can afford. Please don't hesitate to give us a call.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V516000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1467864000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles manufactured February 4, 2016, to April 25, 2016. The Tire and Loading Information label may display the incorrect maximum weight information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
Incorrect weight information may cause an owner to overload the vehicle. Overloading may reduce vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected label as necessary, free of charge. The began on August 22, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 56340.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V412000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1498708800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles. The affected vehicles received a replacement headliner as part of a repair. These service parts might not have had impact energy-absorbing foam blocks attached. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 201, "Occupant protection in interior impact."
If the service parts do not have energy-absorbing foam blocks, there may be an increased risk of occupant injury in the event of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the headliner assembly, free of charge. The recall began on July 28, 2017. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17275.
Recall: EQUIPMENT | SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:HEAD RESTRAINT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V404000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1498536000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles. An accessory NSV Universal Tablet Holder may have been installed incorrectly onto the front seat head restraints, preventing the head restraint posts from fully engaging in the seat back. If so, the head restraints would fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints."
If the head restraint posts are not fully engaging in the seat back, the head restraint may loosen or dislodge, increasing the risk of injury in a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the head restraints and tablet holders for the correct installation, reinstalling them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began July 27, 2017. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17239/17258.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
- Tires, P225/60R18 all-season blackwall
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare
- Tire, 17" (43.2 cm) compact spare located under rear cargo floor
- Fog lamps, front
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and auto-dimming, body-color, manual-folding with turn signal indicators
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted
- Glass, laminated front doors
- License plate front mounting package
- Liftgate, power, hands free open and close, programmable
- Door handles, body-color with chrome strip
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power with power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way power with power lumbar
- Seat, rear 60-40 split-folding, reclining and sliding
- Seat, rear, 1-touch flat-folding, manual levers located in cargo area
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
- Head restraints, front, 4-way adjustable, up/down, fore/aft
- Head restraints, rear, outboard seats, adjustable (up/down)
- Memory settings includes presets for driver seat adjuster, outside rearview mirror and driver personalization
- Cup holders, 2 in front console, 2 in rear armrest
- Power outlets, 12-volt auxiliary located inside console storage bin, inside center console, rear of center console and cargo area
- USB ports, dual, charging-only located in the rear of the center console
- Retained accessory power power windows, audio system and moonroof remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Steering wheel controls audio, phone interface, Driver Information Center and vehicle controls
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Driver Information Center enhanced, 4.2" multi-color display, includes tachometer, speedometer, trip odometer, fuel level, coolant temperature, oil life monitor, battery and compass
- Keyless start, push button
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Air filtration system
- Air vents, rear console
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- QuietTuning Buick unique process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Engine, 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) (197 hp [147 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 192 lb-ft of torque [260 N-m] @ 4400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.50 final drive ratio
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive
- GVWR, 5247 lbs (2380 kg)
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, 17" front and 16" rear
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Exhaust, single-outlet stainless-steel
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED signature lighting
- Air bags single-stage driver and dual-stage front passenger frontal, driver and front passenger knee, front and rear seat-mounted side impact and roof-rail for outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger height-adjustable, includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Teen Driver Mode
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Horn, dual-note
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention and specific headlights
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.