ONLY 26,291 Miles! EPA 24 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City!, $1,100 below J.D. Power Retail! 4x4, Alloy Wheels, Back-Up Camera, WiFi Hotspot, Onboard Communications System, Trailer Hitch, ENGINE, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT, TRAILERING PACKAGE ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: 4x4, Back-Up Camera, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, WiFi Hotspot GMC 4WD SLE with CYBER GRAY METALLIC exterior and JET BLACK interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 305 HP at 6800 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: SLE CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (C68) single-zone automatic climate control, (A28) rear-sliding window and (BTV) remote vehicle starter system, TRAILERING PACKAGE includes trailer hitch and 7-pin connector, AUDIO SYSTEM, 8 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH SCREEN WITH INTELLILINK, AM/FM/SIRIUSXM with USB ports and auxiliary jack, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone; featuring Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phone (STD), ENGINE, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (305 hp [229 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque [365 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD). ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: Edmunds.com explains Seat comfort is excellent up front, even on long drives, and if you're on the tall side, you'll find headroom and legroom more plentiful than in the rival Toyota Tacoma.. ======EXCELLENT VALUE: This Canyon is priced $1,100 below J.D. Power Retail. ======WHY BUY FROM US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 5/14/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V807000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1448946000000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Colorado trucks manufactured August 25, 2015 to September 24, 2015, and GMC Canyon trucks manufactured August 28, 2015 to September 24, 2015. The affected vehicles have a console compartment lid latch assembly that may fail to keep the compartment door closed in the event of a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 201, "Occupant Protection in Interior Impact."
If the console compartment door does not remain closed in a crash, the contents stored in the console may strike the vehicle occupants, increasing their risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the console compartment door latch assembly, free of charge. The recall began on January 5, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 16370.
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V125000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1456894800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Colorado vehicles manufactured January 19, 2016, to February 2, 2016, Chevrolet Malibu vehicles manufactured January 9, 2016, to January 26, 2016, and 2016 GMC Canyon vehicles manufactured January 21, 2016, to February 4, 2016. The driver frontal air bag may improperly inflate during second-stage deployment in the event of a high speed crash.
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on April 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 28030.
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V621000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1507176000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2016 GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado, and 2016 Chevrolet Volt vehicles. The driver's frontal air bag may improperly inflate during second-stage deployment in the event of a high speed crash.
An improperly inflated air bag increases the risk of injury in a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver's frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began November 8, 2017. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 17387.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527739200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
- Wheels, 17" x 8" (43.2 cm x 20.3 cm) Blade Silver Metallic cast aluminum
- Pickup box
- Wheel, spare, 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) steel (Included and only available with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab models.)
- Bumper, rear Chrome
- CornerStep, rear bumper
- Moldings, Chrome beltline
- Headlamps, projector-type with LED signature
- Fog lamps, front
- Cargo box light, back of Cab
- Mirror, spotter, located in corner of driver-side outside mirror
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Glass, windshield shade band
- Door handles, body-color
- Tailgate, EZ-Lift and Lower
- Tailgate, locking
- Tailgate handle, Black
- Interior trim, aluminum
- Seat adjuster, passenger 2-way manual, fore/aft with manual recline
- Seat, rear folding bench (Crew Cab models only.)
- Console, floor, front compartment, custom
- Charging ports, 2, USB, located on the rear of the center console
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Instrument panel, soft-touch materials
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and Down
- Cruise control, electronic, automatic
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilization
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Handles, door release, front and rear, chrome
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Console, overhead
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated sliding vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior, dual reading
- Lighting, interior, roof, rear courtesy and dual reading lights (Crew Cab models only.)
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (305 hp [229 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque [365 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Standard on Crew Cab models.)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L DI DOHC, Turbo engine.)
- GVWR, 6000 lbs. (2722 kg) (Standard on Crew Cab models with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine only.)
- Transfer case, electric, 2-speed Autotrac
- Four wheel drive
- Tow/Haul Mode (Included and only available with (LFX) 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 engine or (LWN) 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine. Standard on Crew Cab Long Box models.)
- Frame, fully-boxed
- Steering, electric power-assist
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and head-curtain for all outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
Crash Safety Ratings
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.