If sporty is your name and manual shifting is your game, then this Mazda is sure to be calling to you. Estimated 41 mpg will have you cruisin cruisin cruisin with zero worries. Fully inspected and ready for your summer adventures. Will be available after 05/13/21.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V621000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1443758400000-0400)/
Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Mazda3 vehicles manufactured May 21, 2015, to August 25, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a fuel tank with a shut-off valve that can allow fuel to enter into the fuel tank emissions systems. If enough fuel enters the emission system it may leak out onto the ground or result in an engine stall.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. An engine that stalls increases the risk of a crash.
Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle's fuel shut-off valve. As needed, the fuel shut-off valve and the affected fuel tank emissions system components will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on October 20, 2015. Owners are advised not to drive their vehicle until the repairs have been completed. Mazda will provide rental cars until that time. Owners may contact the Mazda Customer Experience Center at 1-800- 222-5500, option #6. Mazda's number for this recall is 8615J.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V684000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1474516800000-0400)/
Mazda Motors North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2014-2016 Mazda3 vehicles manufactured January 4, 2014, to September 18, 2015. The fuel tank of the affected vehicles may have been improperly handled during manufacturing and, as a result, the welded attachment of the Inlet Check Valve (ICV) may fail and allow fuel to leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Mazda will notify owners, and depending on the tank lot number, dealers will inspect the ICV weld, replacing the fuel tank, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2016. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0116I.
Recall: PARKING BRAKE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V393000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1498104000000-0400)/
Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2014-2015 Mazda6 and 2014-2016 Mazda3 vehicles. Water could possibly enter the brake caliper causing the parking brake actuator shaft to corrode and possibly bind.
If the parking brake actuator shaft binds, the parking brake may not engage or disengage fully. If the parking brake does not engage properly, the vehicle may move unexpectedly if it is parked on a slope, increasing the risk of a crash.
Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will check the parking brake actuator shafts, replacing any that are corroded, free of charge. Remedy parts are currently unavailable. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed August 24, 2017. Owners will receive a second notice when remedy parts become available. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 1217F.
- Tires: P205/60R16 AS SBR -inc: temporary spare tire
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light Tinted Glass
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Auto Off Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Reclining Front Bucket Seats -inc: adjustable front and rear headrests and whiplash-reducing active front headrests
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Fore/Aft Movement
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Mechanical Fuel
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Manual Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Cloth Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shifter Material
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Piano Black Door Panel Insert, Piano Black Console Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Engine: 2.0L SKYACTIV-G DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cylinder -inc: variable valve timing
- Transmission: 6-Speed SKYACTIV-MT Manual
- Front-Wheel Drive
- 3.85 Axle Ratio
- 60-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 100 Amp Alternator
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Radio: AM/FM/HD Audio System -inc: digital clock, 6-speaker full-range door-mounted type sound system, Bluetoooth handsfree phone and audio, auxiliary audio input jack and 2 USB audio input, MAZDA CONNECT Infotainment System, voice-command, E911 automatic emergency notification, 7" full-color touch-screen display, multi-function Commander control, Pandora, Aha and Stitcher internet radio integration, Radio Broadcast Data System program information and SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System
- Window Grid Antenna
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
Residual Value Awards
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.