FUEL EFFICIENT 36 MPG Hwy/25 MPG City! LT trim. Onboard Communications System, Satellite Radio, Dual Zone A/C, Remote Engine Start, Alloy Wheels, TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELEC... ENGINE, ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-CYLINDER D... ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Satellite Radio, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Engine Start, Dual Zone A/C. Chevrolet LT with BLACK GRANITE METALLIC exterior and COCOA/LIGHT NEUTRAL interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 196 HP at 6300 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: ELECTRONICS AND ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE includes (UG1) Universal Home Remote, (UQA) Pioneer premium 9-speaker system, (KI6) 120-volt power outlet and (UVC) Rear Vision Camera (Also includes (DD8) inside rearview auto-dimming, (AP9) cargo convenience net and (B83) body-color bodyside moldings.), AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AND MP3 PLAYBACK Radio Data System (RDS) and auxiliary input jack (Includes (UDY) 7 diagonal color touch-screen display.) (STD), ENGINE, ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-CYLINDER DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and intake Variable Valve Lift (iVVL) and NEW auto stop/start (196 hp [146.2 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 191 lb-ft of torque [257.9 N-m] 4400 rpm) (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED with overdrive (STD). ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: Edmunds.com's review says Road and wind noise are things you're only distantly aware of in the Malibu's cabin. Chevy set out to make this Malibu the quietest one yet, and they nailed it. The suspension is a win as well ======OUR OFFERINGS: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 4/26/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: VISIBILITY:SUN/MOON ROOF ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V164000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1427083200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles October 24, 2011, to March 5, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the Slide or Tilt switch for the roof panel may not be adequately recessed to prevent the switch from inadvertently being pressed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
The Slide or Tilt roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed and the roof panel may auto-close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a pinch injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the Body Control Module (BCM) software to remove auto-close feature for certain switch positions, free of charge. The recall began April 21, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15176.
Recall: AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V666000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1444968000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Camaro, Equinox, Malibu, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The affected vehicles have front seat-mounted side impact air bags whose inflator may rupture upon its deployment.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of one or both of the side impact air bags, the air bag's inflator may rupture and the air bag may not properly inflate. The rupture could cause metal fragments to strike the vehicle occupants, potentially resulting in serious injury or death. Additionally, if the air bag does not properly inflate, the driver or passenger is at an increased risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the side impact air bag modules, free of charge. The recall began on October 19, 2015. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 01320.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V502000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1467691200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Buick Verano and 2016 Chevrolet Malibu as the electronic park lock lever may allow the ignition key to be removed without the transmission being in PARK. Also, certain 2013 Buick Encore, 2011 Buick Regal, 2013-2014 Buick Verano, 2011-2016 Chevrolet Cruze, 2010-2013 Chevrolet Equinox 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2011-2013 GMC Terrain vehicles may have been serviced with similar defective replacement electronic park lock levers. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the key cylinder lock housing, free of charge. The recall began on October 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Buick 1-800-521-7300, and GMC 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 50490 and 50491.
- Tires, P235/50R18, all-season blackwall
- Wheel, spare
- Tire, spare
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Headlamps, projector type
- Fog lamps, front
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable with integrated turn signals, body-color
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Window trim, bright, side
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver power lumbar
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat, rear, 60/40 split-folding
- Armrest, center, rear with cup holders
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature and fuel gauge
- Driver Information Center, color display includes trip/fuel information, vehicle information and vehicle messages
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Door and window locks, rear child security
- Remote Keyless Entry includes panic alarm button
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Trunk release, power located in CHMSL decklid, push button open on key fob
- Compass display
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Console, overhead
- Storage, innovative hidden storage behind 7" diagonal touch screen, large storage in front and rear door panels, and console storage
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming and delayed entry/exit
- Lighting, Ice Blue ambient lighting, instrument panel, shifter and front door handles
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and intake Variable Valve Lift (iVVL) and NEW auto stop/start (196 hp [146.2 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 191 lb-ft of torque [257.9 N-m] 4400 rpm)
- Gear select, manual mode
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 95AH
- Suspension, front, MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance with FNC rotors
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Brake Assist, panic
- Braking control, ECM grade
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, display, 7" diagonal, touch-screen, color located on center stack, rotates upward for storage behind
- Voice recognition for phone, music and radio
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study
Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.