GREAT MILES 18,995! EPA 28 MPG Hwy/19 MPG City! Luxury AWD trim. Nav System, Moonroof, Heated Leather Seats, Panoramic Roof, All Wheel Drive, Turbo Charged Engine, Aluminum Wheels, ENGINE, 2.0L TURBO, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT... ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Sunroof, Panoramic Roof, All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat. Cadillac Luxury AWD with DARK ADRIATIC BLUE METALLIC exterior and LT CASHMERE W/ CASHMERE ACCENTS interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 272 HP at 5500 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC (STD), ENGINE, 2.0L TURBO, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT (272 hp [203 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [400 N-m] @ 3000 - 4500 rpm) (STD), CADILLAC CUE INFORMATION AND MEDIA CONTROL SYSTEM WITH EMBEDDED NAVIGATION AM/FM stereo with embedded navigation, 8 color information display, three USB ports, SD card slot, auxiliary input jack and Natural Voice Recognition. ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: With its sharp styling, well-trimmed cabin and engaging performance, the 2015 Cadillac CTS stands as a serious contender among midsize luxury sport sedans. -Edmunds.com. ======WHY BUY FROM US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V358000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1433822400000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Cadillac ATS and CTS vehicles. The affected vehicles have a bracket between the brake pedal assembly and the rod that actuates the brakes that may fracture during normal brake pedal operation.
If the bracket fractures, the driver would not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace any affected bracket, free of charge. The recall began July 6, 2015. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 15352.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:SEAT HEATER/COOLER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V595000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1536292800000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Cadillac CTS vehicles, equipped with heated front seats. The flexible heating mats in the front seats may be damaged over time, resulting in the seat heaters producing excessive heat.
In cold ambient temperatures, the seat heaters in these vehicles can turn on automatically when the vehicle is remotely started. If a damaged seat heater is turned on while no one is inside the vehicle, the damaged seat heater can overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the body control module, disabling the automatic activation of the heated seat when the vehicle is remotely started, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2018. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for the recall is 18286.
- Grille, active aero
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge includes Adaptive Forward Lighting and LED vertical light signatures
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Lamp marker, reflex, front side
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Glass, solar absorbing, windshield
- Glass, Solar-Ray
- Windows, laminated glass, front side
- Seat adjusters, driver and front passenger 8-way power plus 4-way power lumbar, plus 4-way manual adjustable head restraints
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable 2-way
- Console, front floor with shifter, armrest and covered storage
- Armrest, front center
- Armrest, rear center with cup holders
- Cup holders, 2 in front console, 2 in rear armrest
- Power outlets, 3 auxiliary
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel mounted Paddle Shift Controls
- Gauge cluster, 5.7" color display includes driver personalization, warning messages and vehicle information
- Instrument cluster, electroluminescent
- Engine oil indicator
- Windows, power with front and rear express-up and down with passenger lockout feature
- Retained accessory power power windows, sunroof (when equipped) and audio system remain operational for 10 minutes after the ignition is switched off or until the drivers door is opened
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Trunk release, power, remote
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic
- Air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and front passenger
- Glovebox, electric, lockable
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, frameless
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior includes glovebox, front cup holders, overhead console, front and rear passenger footwell, map pockets, rear assist handles and cargo area
- Lighting accent, LED lighting on instrument panel and door
- Coat hooks, located on rear left and right assist handles
- Engine, 2.0L Turbo, I4, DI, DOHC, VVT (272 hp [203 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [400 N-m] @ 3000 - 4500 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.27 ratio
- Drivetrain, all-wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Recovery hook, front or rear location
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, ZF premium rack-and-pinion, electric
- Brakes, Brembo front, performance 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake, electronic parking
- Exhaust, dual
- Daytime running Lamps
- Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
- Air bags, driver and front passenger frontal front seat thorax and pelvic, rear thorax for outboard seating positions, side-curtain and driver and front passenger knee (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- Lane Change Alert alerts driver when a sensed vehicle is approaching fast from the rear
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Child seat restraint system
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth for phone/audio uplevel phone/audio with Natural Voice Recognition
- Wireless Charging
- Antenna, integral front and rear
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- Car and Driver
Car and Driver 10Best Cars
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.