Here at Shults Hyundai we do business different. We have completely changed the car buying process with the customer in mind. I can guarantee that when visiting our Shults Hyundai store in Lakewood you will have the best experience you have ever had buying a car. No pressure, no commissioned salespeople, just a full staff focused on providing you with the best experience at the best price possible. Click on this link https://www.shultshyundai.com/dealership/about.htm to read more about what sets us apart from the crowd!2014 Chevrolet Malibu LT 2LT FWD ECOTEC 2.5L I4 DGI DOHC VVT 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive Summit White 2LTClean CARFAX. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 60890 miles below market average! 25/36 City/Highway MPGMalibu LT 2LT, Summit White, Jet Black Cloth, 120-Volt Power Outlet, Body-Color Bodyside Moldings, Electronics & Entertainment Package, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Pioneer Premium 9-Speaker System, Preferred Equipment Group 2LT, Rear Vision Camera, Trunk Cargo Convenience Net, Universal Home Remote, 18" Aluminum Wheels, 4-Way Manual Front Passenger Seat Adjuster, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, AM/FM Stereo w/CD Player & MP3 Playback, Audio System Feature, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Chevrolet MyLink, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver 8-Way Power Seat Adjuster, Driver door bin, Driver Power Lumbar Seat Adjuster, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front License Plate Bracket, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Leather Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Premium Cloth/Leatherette Seat Trim, Radio data system, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear side impact airbag, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, SIRIUSXM Satellite Radio, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, USB Port, Variably intermittent wipers, Malibu LT 2LT, Summit White, Jet Black Cloth, 120-Volt Power Outlet, Body-Color Bodyside Moldings, Electronics & Entertainment Package, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Pioneer Premium 9-Speaker System, Preferred Equipment Group 2LT, Rear Vision Camera, Trunk Cargo Convenience Net, Universal Home Remote.Buy from Shults & Get “The Shults Advantage” – A Limited Lifetime Engine Warranty! Plus ALL of the following at no charge: 1st & 2nd Oil Change, 1st Tire Rotation, 1st years State Inspection, Shuttle Service, Early Bird Service, WiFi, & Courtesy Beverages in our lounges. All this and buying a vehicle the way it should be “FUN, INFORMATIVE and FAIR! – We call this “The Shults Advantage”!Reviews: * If you are looking for an unpretentious family sedan that is laudably quiet and comfortable, the Malibu deserves a test drive. Source: KBB.com * Upscale interior design; composed and comfortable ride; high fuel economy from 2.4- and 2.5-liter engines; strong turbocharged engine; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds * The 2014 Malibu pulled it off in more ways than one. A perfect balance of attractive styling, smart technology and fuel efficiency with EPA est. 36 MPG hwy, all built into a confident driving experience. The enhanced front-end appearanc
Recall: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM | VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM:WINDSHIELD:ELECTRICAL HEATING ELEMENT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V567000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1384318800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles manufactured June 12, 2013, through November 5, 2013. The heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) control in these vehicles may intermittently become inoperable when the vehicle is started, preventing the windshield defroster from working. Thus, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 103, "Windshield Defrosting and Defogging Systems."
The inability to turn on the windshield defroster may decrease the driver's visibility thereby increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the electronic climate control module software, free of charge. The recall began during December 2013. Owners may contact GM at 1-800-521-7300. GM's recall campaign number is 13380.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V092000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1392958800000-0500)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Buick Regal, LaCrosse, Verano, and Enclave, and Chevrolet Impala, Malibu, Cruze, and Traverse, and GMC Acadia vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. In the affected vehicles, the transmission shift cable adjuster may disengage from the transmission shift lever. As such, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect." They also fail to conform to FMVSS number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."
If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent the gear position the vehicle is in. Should a disengagement occur while the vehicle is being driven, when the driver goes to stop and park the vehicle, the driver may be able to shift the lever to the "PARK" position, but the vehicle transmission may not be in the "PARK" gear position. If the vehicle is not in the "PARK" position there is a risk the vehicle will roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle or anytime thereafter. A vehicle rollaway increases the risk of injury to exiting occupants and bystanders.
General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace any affected transmission shift cable adjusters, free of charge. The recall began on April 10, 2014. Chevrolet owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-222-1020, Buick owners at 1-800-521-7300, and GMC owners at 1-800-462-8782. General Motors' number associated with this recall is 14048.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V240000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1399521600000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Buick Lacrosse vehicles manufactured January 29, 2014, through March 31, 2014 and 2014 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles manufactured February 7, 2014, through March 31, 2014, and equipped with 17 inch front brake rotors. The affected vehicles may have had brake rotors intended for the rear of the car accidentally installed on the front. The rear rotors, while the same diameter, are thinner and may result in a front brake pad detaching from the caliper.
If a brake pad detaches from caliper, there may be a sudden reduction in braking, lengthening the distance required to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the front brake rotors, and install the correct rotors with new brake pads, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on June 20, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick) or 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14128.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:POWER ASSIST:VACUUM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V247000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1400040000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles manufactured June 12, 2013, through May 2, 2014, and equipped with a 2.5L engine with the auto stop/start option. The affected vehicles may experience a complete loss of brake vacuum assist, disabling the hydraulic boost assist. As such, these vehicles do not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 135, "Light Vehicle Brake Systems."
If the hydraulic boost assist is disabled, slowing or stopping the vehicle will require additional brake pedal effort and a lengthened stopping distance. Both of these effects increase the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the electronic brake control module software, free of charge. The recall began on July 3, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-222-1020. General Motors number for this recall is 14201.
Recall: VISIBILITY:SUN/MOON ROOF ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 15V164000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1427083200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles October 24, 2011, to March 5, 2015. In the affected vehicles, the Slide or Tilt switch for the roof panel may not be adequately recessed to prevent the switch from inadvertently being pressed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
The Slide or Tilt roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed and the roof panel may auto-close unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a pinch injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the Body Control Module (BCM) software to remove auto-close feature for certain switch positions, free of charge. The recall began April 21, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15176.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION | POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:CONTROL MODULE (TCM, PCM)
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V502000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1467691200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Buick Verano and 2016 Chevrolet Malibu as the electronic park lock lever may allow the ignition key to be removed without the transmission being in PARK. Also, certain 2013 Buick Encore, 2011 Buick Regal, 2013-2014 Buick Verano, 2011-2016 Chevrolet Cruze, 2010-2013 Chevrolet Equinox 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2011-2013 GMC Terrain vehicles may have been serviced with similar defective replacement electronic park lock levers. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the key cylinder lock housing, free of charge. The recall began on October 14, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Buick 1-800-521-7300, and GMC 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 50490 and 50491.
- Wheels, 18" (45.7 cm) aluminum
- Tires, P235/50R18, all-season blackwall
- Wheel, spare
- Tire, spare
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Headlamps, projector type
- Fog lamps, front
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable with integrated turn signals, body-color
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Seats, front bucket
- Trim, seat, Premium Cloth
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 4-way manual
- Seat adjuster, driver power lumbar
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat, rear, 60/40 split-folding
- Armrest, center, rear with cup holders
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and cruise controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature and fuel gauge
- Driver Information Center, color display includes trip/fuel information, vehicle information and vehicle messages
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Door and window locks, rear child security
- Remote Keyless Entry includes panic alarm button
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, power located in CHMSL decklid, push button open on key fob
- Compass display
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 in integrated center stack, 1 in center console
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and intake Variable Valve Lift (iVVL) and NEW auto stop/start (196 hp [146.2 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 191 lb-ft of torque [257.9 N-m] 4400 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically-controlled with overdrive
- Gear select, manual mode
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 60AH
- Suspension, front, MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric, rack-mounted
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance with FNC rotors
- Tool kit, road emergency
- Brake Assist, panic
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback Radio Data System (RDS) and auxiliary input jack (Includes (UDY) 7" diagonal color touch-screen display.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, USB port located in center console
- Audio system feature, display, 7" diagonal, touch-screen, color located on center stack, rotates upward for storage behind
- Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones
- Chevrolet MyLink includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones; voice recognition for phone, music and radio; Pandora and Stitcher smartphone compatible; Gracenote (Playlist+, Album Art); software updatable for radio software and Gracenote database (Included with (UFU) AM/FM stereo with CD player.)
- Gracenote database (Playlist+, Album Art)
- Voice recognition for phone, music and radio
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power Dependability Study
Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2014 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.