Super White exterior, LE trim. EPA 35 MPG Hwy/25 MPG City! CD Player, Bluetooth, iPod/MP3 Input. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player ======VEHICLE REVIEWS: Edmunds.com explains With its well-rounded nature and long-standing history of dependability, the 2013 Camry stands as one of the top choices in the highly competitive midsize sedan segment.. ======OUR OFFERINGS: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 4/26/2021. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: AIR BAGS | ELECTRICAL SYSTEM | EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V442000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1381982400000-0400)/
Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Avalon, Avalon HV, Venza, Camry, and Camry HV vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the drain hose for the air conditioning condenser may become clogged causing water to accumulate at the bottom of the air conditioning condenser unit housing. The accumulated water may then leak through a seam in the housing onto the air bag control module potentially resulting in a short circuit of the module.
A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or the possibility of a crash. An inoperative airbag can increase the risk of injury in a severe crash. The power steering assist could also become inoperable resulting in increased steering effort and can increase the risk of a crash at low speeds.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will seal the air conditioning condenser unit housing and install a protective cover on the airbag control module, free of charge. The recall began on February 5, 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
Recall: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER:SWITCH/WIRING
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V505000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1381982400000-0400)/
Toyota Motor Engineering & manufacturing North America, Inc. (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Camry and Camry HV, model year 2013 Avalon and Avalon HV and model year 2014 Corolla vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the windshield wiper switch assembly may short circuit. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 104, "Windshield Wiping and Washing Systems."
A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.
Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wiper switch assembly, free of charge. The recall began on November 8, 2013. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Compact spare tire
- 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: fixed rear center headrest
- Adjustable front & rear headrests
- Covered center console w/storage & dual cup holders
- Front sliding center armrest
- Fold-down rear center armrest w/dual cup holders
- Door sill scuff plates
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto up/down, retained pwr, pinch protection
- Cruise control
- Rear window defogger w/timer
- Lockable illuminated glove box
- Illuminated entry
- Overhead console -inc: front map lights, sunglass holder
- Front seatback pockets
- Front & rear map pockets
- (6) bottle holders
- 2.5L DOHC VVT-i 16-valve I4 engine
- 6-speed ECT-i automatic transmission w/OD -inc: sequential shift
- Front wheel drive
- Battery saver feature
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: gas shocks
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Variable assist pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes -inc: brake assist
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system -inc: electronic brake-force distribution
- Smart stop technology
- Side-impact door beams
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Daytime running lamps -inc: on/off feature
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags -inc: occupant sensor
- Front & rear seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Driver & front passenger knee airbags
- 3-point seat belts -inc: emergency locking retractors (ELR), automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger seats, front adjustable shoulder anchors
- LATCH child restraint system *Outboard rear seat positions only*
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Internal trunk release handle
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Whiplash-lessening front seats
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system w/phone book access & music streaming
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power Initial Quality Study
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.