Satin White Pearl exterior and Ivory interior, 2.0i Sport Premium trim. CARFAX 1-Owner. EPA 36 MPG Hwy/27 MPG City! Heated Seats, Bluetooth, CD Player, Alloy Wheels, All Wheel Drive, iPod/MP3 Input. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player. Subaru 2.0i Sport Premium with Satin White Pearl exterior and Ivory interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 148 HP at 6200 RPM*. ======EXPERTS CONCLUDE: A roomy interior, a commendable ride/handling balance and all-wheel drive make the 2013 Subaru Impreza a solid choice for an all-season compact sedan or hatchback. -Edmunds.com. ======MORE ABOUT US: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 5/8/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM | EQUIPMENT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V061000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1361768400000-0500)/
Subaru is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Legacy and Outback vehicles equipped with an automatic or CVT transmission and an Audiovox remote engine starter (RES) accessory, certain model year 2012-2013 Impreza vehicles equipped with a CVT transmission and an Audiovox remote engine starter (RES) accessory, and certain model year 2013 XV Crosstrek vehicles equipped with a CVT transmission and an Audiovox remote engine starter (RES) accessory. Additionally included are certain model year 2013 Legacy and Outback vehicles that may have received replacement RES fobs. If the RES fob is dropped, the fob may malfunction and randomly transmit an engine start request without pressing the button.
The engine may inadvertently start and run for up to fifteen minutes. The engine may continue to start and stop until the fob battery is depleted, or until the vehicle runs out of fuel. If the vehicle is parked in an enclosed area, there is a risk of carbon monoxide build-up which may cause headaches, dizziness or, in extreme cases, unconsciousness and/or asphyxiation.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the RES key fobs, free of charge. The recall began on April 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783 for more information.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V738000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1476331200000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain model year 2007-2009 model year Legacy and Outback vehicles, 2008-2014 Impreza vehicles and 2009-2013 Forester vehicles, all equipped with turbo-charged engines. The relay that controls the secondary air injection pump may fail, causing the pump to continuously operate and overheat.
If the air injection pump overheats, it may melt and increase the risk of a fire.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the secondary air injection pump relay, free of charge. The recall began December 2016. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-800-782-2783. Subaru's number for this recall is WTM-73.
Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V772000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1541044800000-0400)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2012-2014 Subaru Impreza, 2012-2013 Impreza Stationwagon, 2013 Subaru BRZ, XV Crosstrek and Toyota Scion FR-S vehicles. The engine valve springs in these vehicles may fracture causing an engine malfunction or a possible engine stall.
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Subaru will notify their owners. Toyota will notify the FR-S owners. Dealers will replace the valve springs, free of charge. The recall began December 26, 2018. Subaru owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614, Toyota owners may contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-888-270-9371. Subaru's number for this recall is WTY-84.
Recall: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BRAKE LIGHTS:SWITCH
NHTSA Campaign ID: 19V149000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1551330000000-0500)/
Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Forester, 2008-2016 Impreza sedans, 2012-2016 Impreza station wagons, 2008-2014 WRX sedans (including STI), and 2013-2017 Crosstrek vehicles. Exposure to certain contaminants may cause the brake light switch to malfunction, preventing the brake lights from illuminating and also preventing keyless ignition vehicles from starting and CVT/automatic transmissions from being able to be shifted out of Park.
Brake lights that do not illuminate properly will not alert other drivers that the vehicle is slowing or stopping, increasing the risk of crash.
Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake light switch, free of charge. The recall began April 15, 2019. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WUE-90.
- 17" gunmetal gray finish alloy wheels
- P205/50R17 all-season tires
- T135/80D16 spare tire
- Black roof rails
- Body color rocker spoiler
- Front grille w/silver accent
- Headlights ignition switch auto-off
- Fog lights
- Body color manual-folding heated pwr mirrors
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers w/washers
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Rear window wiper w/washer
- Body color exterior door handles
- Front bucket seats -inc: whiplash protection, tilt & height adjustable head restraints, height adjustable driver seat
- Heated front seats
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback -inc: rear seat headrests for all (3) seating positions
- Center console w/adjustable armrest lid
- Tilt/telescopic steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Illuminated ignition switch ring
- Multi-function display -inc: current & average fuel economy, trip computer, distance to empty, travel time, average speed, digital clock, outside temp gauge w/freezing road surface warning
- Pwr windows w/driver-side auto-down feature
- Cruise control
- Security system w/engine immobilizer
- Manual air conditioning
- Air filtration system
- Rear window defroster
- Lockable illuminated glove box
- Cup holders -inc: dual center console, front & rear doors
- Dual visor vanity mirrors
- Dual front & rear overhead outboard assist grips -inc: integrated rear coat hooks
- Dual map lights
- Off-delay dome light
- Chrome interior door handles
- Leather-wrapped shifter handle
- Front passenger seatback pocket
- Cargo area light w/gate switch
- Cargo area grocery bag hooks
- 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cyl boxer engine
- Dual active valve control system (DAVCS) -inc: variable valve timing
- Electronic throttle control
- Lineartronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) -inc: steering wheel-mounted paddle-shifters, 6-speed manual mode function
- Incline start assist
- Symmetrical all-wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent suspension -inc: front strut-type, rear double wishbone
- Front stabilizer bar
- Rear stabilizer bar
- Electric pwr steering
- Ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes -inc: dual-piston front calipers
- Single outlet exhaust tip
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle dynamics control (VDC)
- Brake assist
- Brake override system
- Side impact door beams
- Ring-shape reinforcement frame
- Daytime running lights
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags -inc: dual-stage deployment, passenger-seat occupant detection system
- Driver-side knee airbag
- Driver & front passenger pelvis/torso side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Active front seat head restraints
- 3-point height-adjustable front seatbelts w/pretensioners
- 3-point rear seatbelts
- Rear LATCH child safety seat anchors
- Rear child safety door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Collapsible steering column
- Pillar-to-pillar steering column support beam
- Safety pedal system
- Dual-tone horn
- Radio broadcast data system (RBDS)
- Roof-mounted antenna
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.