EPA 35 MPG Hwy/24 MPG City! Bluetooth, CD Player, iPod/MP3 Input, Alloy Wheels, Satellite Radio, CarAndDriver.com's review says The Optima might be the most gorgeous of Kia's attractive lineup, and the interior is just as pretty. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Bluetooth, CD Player, Aluminum Wheels. Kia LX with Dark Cherry Pearl Metallic exterior and Gray interior features a 4 Cylinder Engine with 200 HP at 6300 RPM*. ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: The Optima might be the most gorgeous of Kia's attractive lineup, and the interior is just as pretty. -CarAndDriver.com. ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Pricing analysis performed on 4/30/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V224000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1490932800000-0400)/
Kia Motor Company (Kia) is recalling certain 2011-2014 Optima, 2012-2014 Sorento and 2011-2013 Sportage vehicles. Machining errors during the engine manufacturing process may cause premature bearing wear within the engine.
Bearing wear may result in the engine seizing, increasing the risk of a crash.
Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the engine assembly, and replace the engine if necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 20, 2017. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC147.
Recall: AIR BAGS: AIR BAG/RESTRAINT CONTROL MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V363000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1527825600000-0400)/
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2010-2013 Kia Forte, Forte Koup, 2011-2013 Kia Optima and 2011-2012 Kia Optima Hybrid and Sedona vehicles. In the event of a crash, the air bag control unit (ACU) may short circuit, preventing the frontal air bags and seat belt pretensioners from deploying.
If the frontal air bags and seat belt pretensioners are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates deployment of these safety systems.
Kia will notify owners. For model year 2011 Sedona vehicles, Kia will instruct dealers to verify the ACU part number and, if necessary, install an extension wire harness kit between the ACU Connector and the Vehicle Harness Connector. For all other affected vehicles, Kia will instruct dealers to install the extension wire harness kit. The recall began September 28, 2018. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC165.
Recall: ENGINE | FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V907000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1545195600000-0500)/
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Optima, 2012-2017 Sorento and 2011-2018 Sportage vehicles that previously received an engine replacement under recall number 17V-224, warranty, or the Knock Sensor Detection System (KSDS) Product Improvement Campaign. The high pressure fuel pipe that connects to the fuel pump outlet may have been damaged, misaligned or improperly torqued during the engine replacement procedure, possibly causing a fuel leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Kia has notified owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the fuel pipe, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 17, 2019. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC172.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V100000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1582261200000-0500)/
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2013-2014 Optima vehicles equipped with 2.4L Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) or 2.0L GDI Turbo engines. The low pressure fuel hose may deteriorate and crack over time due to heat generated within the engine compartment.
If the fuel hose cracks, a fuel leak can occur, increasing the risk of a fire.
Kia will notify Owners, and Dealers will inspect the low pressure fuel hose for damage or leaking, replacing it as necessary. If no damage or leaking is found, a heat-protective tape will be installed. Repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began June 12, 2020. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC187.
Recall: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:CONTROL UNIT/MODULE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V519000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1598500800000-0400)/
Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2013-2015 Optima and 2014-2015 Sorento vehicles. Brake fluid may leak inside the Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU), possibly resulting in an electrical short.
If the HECU short circuits, there is an increased risk of an engine compartment fire.
Kia will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the HECU for leaking brake fluid and replace the HECU if necessary, free of charge. Owners are advised to park outside and away from other vehicles and structures until the recall repair is completed. The recall began October 20, 2020. Owners may contact Kia customer service at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's number for this recall is SC197.
- P205/65R16 tires
- Insulated hood w/gas lifters
- Body-colored bumpers
- Body-colored side moldings
- Bright chrome door molding
- Black-gloss front side fender garnish w/chrome accents
- Chrome grille
- Clear-lens halogen automatic headlights w/black bezel -inc: escort lighting, projection high-beams
- Rear LED high-mounted stop lamp
- Front fog lights
- Body-color folding heated pwr mirrors w/integrated LED turn signals
- Solar glass windshield w/sunband
- Variable intermittent front windshield wipers w/jet washers
- Body-color door handles w/chrome trim
- Front bucket seats -inc: 6-way manual driver seat w/height adjustment, driver pwr lumbar, active adjustable sliding headrests
- 60/40 split-folding rear bench seat w/adjustable outboard headrests
- Double rachel cloth seating surfaces -inc: cloth door trim insert
- Clean Tex anti-stain fabric treatment
- Front center console -inc: armrest, storage, cupholder
- Rear center armrest w/cupholder
- Plastic door sill scuff plates
- Trip computer -inc: distance to empty, average speed, drive time, ambient temp, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy
- Warning features -inc: parking brake on, key-operated chime, driver seatbelt reminder, low washer fluid
- Pwr windows -inc: driver one-touch auto down
- Electronic fuel lid release
- Steering wheel-mounted auto cruise control
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Cooling glove box
- (2) aux pwr outlets
- Door map pockets -inc: integrated front/rear in-door bottle holders
- Artificial leather door upper trim
- Metallic paint door & center console accents
- Overhead sunglass holder
- Dual sunvisors w/illuminated covered vanity mirrors, extensions
- Dual front assist handles
- Time-delay interior dome lamp -inc: auto interior light control
- Front reading lamps
- Front seatback storage pockets
- Rear coat hook
- 2.4L DOHC GDI 16-valve I4 engine -inc: variable intake system, aluminum block & head
- Engine cover
- Active ECO system
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD, Sportmatic shifter, H-Matic -inc: auto shift lock system, key interlock system
- Front wheel drive
- Battery saver w/interior lamp auto-cut
- Towing & lashing hook *Only present on vehicles produced in Hwasung, South Korea*
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension w/coil springs
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/coil springs -inc: aluminum carrier, aluminum lower arms
- Dual-flow shock absorbers
- Front stabilizer bar
- Electric motor-driven pwr steering
- Pwr vented front & solid rear disc brakes
- Dual exhaust w/chrome tips -inc: semi-active muffler
- Tire mobility kit
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Hill start assist control (HAC)
- 5-mph bumpers
- Side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Dual advanced front airbags -inc: passenger occupancy sensor
- Driver & front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- 3-point front seat belts -inc: pretensioners, force limiters, height-adjustable anchors, emergency locking retractors
- 3-point rear seat belts w/emergency locking retractors
- Rear child safety door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Dual-note horn
- Emergency trunk release handle
- Impact-absorbing steering column
- Impact-triggered auto door unlocking
- In-glass antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.