Limited trim, Black exterior and Black interior. CARFAX 1-Owner. Sunroof, 3rd Row Seat, Heated Leather Seats, 4x4, Power Liftgate, Rear Air, BLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM, JBL AM/FM STEREO W/6-DISC IN-DASH CD.. Alloy Wheels. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Third Row Seat, Sunroof, 4x4, Power Liftgate, Rear Air. Toyota Limited with Black exterior and Black interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 270 HP at 6200 RPM*. ======OPTION PACKAGES: JBL AM/FM STEREO W/6-DISC IN-DASH CD CHANGER (9) speakers w/subwoofer, Bluetooth hands free phone system, Bluetooth streaming audio, SiriusXM satellite radio, MP3/WMA capability, USB input, iPod connectivity, aux audio input, auto sound leveling, BLACK, LEATHER SEAT TRIM. ======EXPERTS REPORT: CarAndDriver.com's review says So many suburban Americans drive a Highlander that it might as well join 2.5 kids and a white picket fence as a symbol of middle-class existence.. ======WHO WE ARE: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 4/6/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE | SEATS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V014000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1358312400000-0500)/
Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain models interspersed through model years 2009 through 2013 as follows: model year 2009-2012 Tacoma, 4Runner, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius, and RAV4; model year 2009-2010 Avalon, FJ Cruiser, and Highlander Hybrid; model year 2010-2013 model year Corolla, Sienna and Tundra; model year 2009-2013 Highlander and Venza; model year 2012 Prius V; and model year 2010-2012 Sequoia. During modification by SET to include accessories such as leather seat covers, seat heaters or headrest DVD systems, these vehicles may not have had the passenger seat occupant sensing system calibration tested. Without passing the calibration test, the occupant sensing system may not operate as designed.
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately for the passenger's size and position. This could increase the risk of personal injury during the event of a vehicle crash necessitating airbag deployment.
Southeast Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will test the sensitivity of the occupant detection sensors, and recalibrate them as necessary. The recall began on March 21, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V123000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1365480000000-0400)/
Southeast Toyota is recalling certain model year 2008 and 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra, 2010-2012 Rav4, 2012 Toyota Sequoia, 2010-2011 Toyota Corolla, 2010-2011 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid, 2010-2013 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid, 2010-2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2010-2013 Toyota Venza, 2010-2011 Toyota 4Runner, 2010-2013 Toyota Tacoma, 2011-2012 Toyota Sienna, 2012 Toyota Prius, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2011 Scion XD, 2011 Scion XB, and 2012 Scion TC vehicles. These vehicles were sold with labels that were outside the allowable one percent of accuracy of actual weight added. Thus, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) Number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a vehicle crash, personal injury, or property damage.
Southeast Toyota will notify owners and provide a corrected label with instructions concerning its installation. A small group of the affected vehicles will need additonal remedies which are still being developed. The recall began on May 28, 2013. Owners may contact Southeast Toyota at 1-800-301-6859.
- 19" 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels w/dark silver accents
- P245/55R19 all-season tires
- Full-size spare w/aluminum wheel
- Pwr tilt/sliding moonroof w/sunshade
- Chrome roof rails
- Color-keyed rear spoiler w/integrated lamp
- Dark silver-painted grille -inc: lower grill w/chrome accent
- Black lower rockers w/chrome accent
- Projector beam halogen headlamps w/auto on/off feature
- Integrated fog lamps
- Washer-linked variable intermittent windshield wipers -inc: windshield wiper de-icer
- Rear intermittent wiper
- UV reduction glass windshield
- Rear privacy glass
- Chrome door handles
- Rear glass hatch
- Pwr liftgate -inc: jam protection
- Leather trimmed 40/20/40 2nd row fold-flat slide & recline seat -inc: Center Stow seat & console, one-touch right hand walk-in function, outboard armrests
- Leatherette 3rd row seat -inc: fold-flat into floor capability, folding headrests
- Leather-wrapped tilt/telescopic adjustable steering wheel -inc: metallic accents, audio controls, climate controls, multi-function display controls
- Optitron red-illuminated instrument cluster -inc: speedometer, tachometer, water temp, fuel, LCD odometer w/dual tripmeters
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto up/down, jam protection
- Cruise control
- HomeLink universal garage door opener
- Digital clock
- Automatic 3-zone climate control -inc: air filter, rear climate controls, 2nd & 3rd row AC vents
- Rear window defogger
- Woodgrain-style interior trim -inc: chrome door handles
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Overhead console -inc: map lights, conversation mirror, sunglass holder
- Dual visors -inc: illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding extensions
- 2nd row reading lamps
- Leather-wrapped shift knob -inc: wood-grain-style inlay
- Tonneau cover
- Cargo area 2nd row seat one-touch fold-flat levers
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine
- 150-amp alternator
- 5-speed ECT-i automatic transmission -inc: sequential shift, snow mode
- Full-time 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel independent Macpherson strut suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Electric pwr rack & pinion steering w/pwr assist (EPS)
- Pwr ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS) -inc: brake assist (BA), electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), Smart Stop Technology (SST)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- Daytime running lights
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbag system w/occupant classification sensor
- Driver & front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags
- 3-row roll-sensing side curtain airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- 3-point shoulder belts in all seating positions -inc: drivers emergency locking retractor (ELR), automatic locking retractor (ALR) & emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all passenger positions
- Front seatbelt pretensioners w/force limiters, adjustable belt anchors
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system for outboard 2nd row seats
- Child protector rear door locks
- Direct tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Energy-dissipating interior trim
- Collapsible steering column
- In-glass antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.