SL trim. CARFAX 1-Owner, ONLY 65,000 Miles! EPA 30 MPG Hwy/25 MPG City! Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, All Wheel Drive, Turbo Charged. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Leather Seats, Navigation, Sunroof, All Wheel Drive, Heated Driver Seat. ======EXPERTS ARE SAYING: An excellent turbocharged four-cylinder engine provides good acceleration. Handling is carlike. -CarAndDriver.com. ======MORE ABOUT US: Here at Shults Toyota, we care about our local Bradford, Jamestown, Olean, & Warren community. We have helped customers in these areas find the new, dependable car of their dreams for years & look forward to serving the next generation of drivers. For over 40 years, we have also loved giving back through the Shults Heroes Campaign. This commitment includes the growth of our children, protection of animals, safety of our neighborhoods, & the overall health & well being of the community. Pricing analysis performed on 4/6/2021. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V069000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1330059600000-0500)/
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011-2012 JUKE, INFINITI QX AND INFINITI M VEHICLES. THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSORS MAY NOT HAVE BEEN TIGHTENED TO THE CORRECT SPECIFICATION. AS A RESULT, THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR MAY LOOSEN DUE TO HEAT AND VIBRATION CAUSING FUEL TO LEAK.
FUEL MAY LEAK FROM THE PRESSURE SENSOR, INCREASING THE RISK OF A FIRE.
NISSAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FUEL PRESSURE SENSORS, AS NECESSARY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 2, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-647-7261.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V328000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1342065600000-0400)/
NISSAN IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 JUKE VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM FEBRUARY 3, 2012, THROUGH MAY 26, 2012. DUE TO AN INCOMPLETE WELD PENETRATION, THE REAR SEAT BACK STRIKER MAY PARTIALLY SEPARATE IN A CRASH.
IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH, THE REAR SEAT BACK MAY NOT BE SECURED, INCREASING THE RISK OF INJURY TO THE REAR SEAT OCCUPANTS.
NISSAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE AFFECTED SEAT BACK STRIKERS, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 20, 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT NISSAN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-647-7261.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V683000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1417150800000-0500)/
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2012-2014 Nissan Juke, 2012-2013 Infiniti M56, QX56, and 2014-2015 Infiniti Q70 (V8 engine vehicles only), and QX80 vehicles. The fuel pressure sensors may not have been sufficiently tightened during production. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen with vehicle usage and cause a fuel leak.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could cause a vehicle fire.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will re-torque the fuel pressure sensors free of charge. The recall began on January 25, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
Recall: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
NHTSA Campaign ID: 18V156000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1520398800000-0500)/
Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2011-2012 Nissan Juke vehicles previously remedied under recall 12V-069. During that recall remedy, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been properly tightened, potentially causing the sensor to loosen and leak fuel.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.
Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will tighten the fuel pressure sensor to the proper torque, free of charge. The recall began on April 24, 2018. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
- P215/55R17 all-season tires
- T135/90D16 spare tire w/16" x 4T steel wheel
- Pwr tilt/slide moonroof w/sunshade, one touch open/close
- Body-color front/rear bumpers
- Black w/chrome accents grille
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights -inc: auto on/off
- Front fog lights
- Body-color manual folding pwr mirrors
- Body-color front door handles
- Black rear door handles
- Privacy glass
- Rear liftgate w/fixed glass
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers w/mist
- Intermittent rear wiper
- 60/40 split rear-bench seat -inc: fold-flat load floor
- Center console storage -inc: coin holder, cell phone holder
- Dual front cupholders
- Front/rear door bottle holders
- Integrated Control (I-CON) system -inc: normal/sport/eco modes
- Trip computer -inc: tachometer, outside temp display
- Pwr windows -inc: driver one-touch auto up/down, safety lockout button
- Nissan Navigation system -inc: 5" color touchscreen display, secure digital (SD) card input, XM NavTraffic capability
- Automatic air conditioning -inc: front HVAC microfilters
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- Front door map pockets
- Passenger seat back map pocket
- Interior chrome door handles
- 12V pwr outlet
- Driver/front passenger visor vanity mirror
- Front passenger/rear assist grips
- Front map lights
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Sunglasses holder
- Coat hanger
- 1.6L DOHC 16-valve Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) turbocharged I4 engine
- Engine intercooler
- Xtronic continuously variable transmission (CVT) w/S-mode
- Torque vectoring all wheel drive
- Independent strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Vehicle speed-sensitive pwr steering
- 4-wheel pwr ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution w/brake assist -inc: G-sensor
- Shift interlock
- Front/rear energy absorbing bumpers
- Door guard beams
- Zone body construction w/front & rear crumple zones
- Dual-stage front airbags w/occupant classification system
- Front side-impact airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- RearView monitor
- 3-point ELR driver seat belt w/pretensioner & load limiter
- 3-point ELR/ALR front passenger seat belt w/pretensioner & load limiter
- 3-point ELR/ALR rear seat belts at all positions
- Front seat active head restraints
- Child safety rear door locks
- Rear child seat tether anchors (LATCH)
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- AM/FM/MP3 stereo w/CD-player -inc: iPod input, USB input, aux input, radio data system (RDS), speed sensitive volume control, (6) speakers
- Upgraded speakers w/Rockford Fosgate 8" subwoofer & amplifier
- XM satellite radio (N/A in AK or HI)
- Fixed roof antenna
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2012 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.