Recall: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V180000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1300161600000-0400)/
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 HONDA ODYSSEY VEHICLES. IF THE FRONT WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES BECOME FROZEN TO THE WINDSHIELD AND THE WIPER MOTOR IS SWITCHED ON, ONE OF THE FRONT WINDSHIELD WIPER LINKAGE RODS MAY BEND OR SEPARATE FROM THE MOTOR DUE TO INSUFFICIENT STIFFNESS OF THE ROD.
THE WINDSHIELD WIPERS MAY FAIL TO OPERATE, DECREASING THE DRIVER'S VISIBILITY IN ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE FRONT WINDSHIELD WIPER ROD FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 28, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-999-1009.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V181000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1300680000000-0400)/
HONDA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 HONDA ODYSSEY VEHICLES. THERE IS A POTENTIAL FAILURE WITH THE DRIVER AND THE FRONT PASSENGER DOOR POWER WINDOWS IN WHICH THE WINDOW MAY COME OFF THE TRACK CAUSING THE WINDOW TO BECOME INOPERATIVE AND PREVENTING IT FROM BEING ROLLED UP OR DOWN OR IT COULD DROP INTO THE DOOR.
THE WINDOW MAY SHATTER INTO THE PASSENGER CABIN CAUSING A RISK OF INJURY TO THE VEHICLE OCCUPANTS.
DEALERS WILL REPLACE EITHER THE PASSENGER'S AND/OR THE DRIVER'S FRONT DOOR WINDOW GLASS, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON APRIL 28, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 1-800-999-1009.
Recall: AIR BAGS
NHTSA Campaign ID: 13V016000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1358485200000-0500)/
Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2013 Pilot and 2011-2013 Odyssey passenger vehicles manufactured from March 13, 2008, through December 21, 2012. One or more rivets that attach the airbag module to the airbag cover may be missing.
The absence of more than one rivet could alter the performance of the driver's airbag during deployment. This could potentially increase the risk of injury during a crash.
Honda will notify owners and instruct them to take their vehicle to a Honda dealer. The dealer will inspect the driver's airbag module and replace it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 14, 2013. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Recall: SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 16V933000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1482814800000-0500)/
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2011-2016 Odyssey vehicles manufactured August 17, 2010, to October 1, 2015. The affected vehicles have second row outboard seats that have a release lever that allows the seats to move for easier access to the third row of seats. This release lever may remain in the unlocked position allowing the seats to move unexpectedly.
An unlocked second row outboard seat increases the risk of injury to the seat occupant during a crash.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will install an additional bracket and spring to both second row outboard seats, free of charge. Interim letter has been mailed, and a second notification will be sent . Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is KD5.
Recall: SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY
NHTSA Campaign ID: 17V725000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1510894800000-0500)/
Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2011-2017 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The second row outboard seats can slide sideways to one of two positions. If a seat is placed between either of the two positions when attaching the seat to the vehicle floor, the seat will not latch properly to the seat striker, allowing the seat to tip forward unexpectedly during braking.
If the seat tips forward during braking, it can increase the risk of injury.
Honda will notify owners, and dealers will install a bracket to the second row outboard floor strikers, free of charge. The recall began April 2, 2018. Owners may contact American Honda Customer Support & Campaign Center at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is S0G.
- 18" X 7" alloy wheels
- P235/60R18 all-season tires
- Compact spare tire
- Pwr tilt & slide moonroof
- Rear roofline spoiler w/integrated brakelight
- Halogen headlights w/auto-on/off
- Fog lights
- Heated pwr mirrors -inc: memory-linked side mirror w/reverse gear tilt-down, integrated turn indicators
- Acoustic windshield
- Heat-rejecting glass
- Rear privacy glass
- 2-speed variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper w/washer
- Dual pwr sliding doors
- Pwr tailgate
- Clear tailgate garnish
- Front leather heated captains chairs -inc: 10-way pwr driver seat w/2-position memory, driver pwr lumbar, 4-way pwr passenger seat, active adjustable head restraints
- Wide-mode adjustable 2nd-row seats -inc: leather trimmed outboard seats, multi-function center seat, "walk-in" feature, armrests, head restraints
- Removable front center console -inc: storage & flip-up trash bag ring
- Ambient console lighting
- Instrumentation -inc: multi-information display, compass, miles-to-empty, tachometer, outside temp display
- Instrument panel-mounted shifter
- Scrolling & mini-line display -inc: interface dial
- Maintenance Minder system
- HomeLink universal garage door opener
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Security alarm system
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Tri-zone automatic climate control -inc: humidity control, air filtration
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Cool box
- (15) cup holders
- Coin holder
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- 2nd/3rd row integrated sunshades
- Conversation mirror w/sunglasses holder
- Front door courtesy lights
- Front/2nd row passenger assist grips
- Front/2nd/3rd row map lights
- Ambient footwell lighting
- 3.5L SOHC MPFI 24-valve i-VTEC V6 engine
- Variable Cylinder Management (VCM)
- Active control engine mount system (ACM)
- Drive-by-Wire throttle system
- Direct ignition system
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Front wheel drive
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link double wishbone rear suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Variable pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr ventilated front disc brakes, solid rear disc brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) w/traction control
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Side-impact door beams
- Daytime running lights
- Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags
- Dual front side-impact airbags w/passenger-side occupant position detection system
- Front/2nd/3rd row side curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions -inc: front automatic tensioning system, front & 2nd row outboard adjustable seatbelt anchors
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) -inc: 2nd row tethers anchors & lower anchors in all seating positions, 3rd row tether anchors in all seating positions & lower anchors in outboard positions
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- 246-watt AM/FM/CD audio system -inc: MP3/WMA/AAC playback, 15-GB hard disk drive, aux input jack, USB audio interface, radio data system, (7) speakers w/subwoofer
- XM radio w/90-day subscription
- Integrated glass antenna
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink communication
- Rear seat DVD entertainment system
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
- JD Power
JD Power APEAL Study
ALG Best Residual Value
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2011 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.