GREAT MILES 67,123! Sunroof, NAV, Heated Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, AM/FM/XM STEREO, SINGLE CD/DVD PLAYER AND MP3 PLAYER, Remote Engine Start, Dual Zone A/C, All Wheel Drive, Onboard Communications System ======OPTION PACKAGES: AUDIO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION, AM/FM/XM STEREO, SINGLE CD/DVD PLAYER AND MP3 PLAYER 40GB Hard Drive Device (HDD) with 10GB for music storage, HDD-based voice-activated navigation Time Shift radio and (UVC) rearview camera system, DRIVER CONFIDENCE PACKAGE includes (UFT) Side Blind Zone Alert, (TT2) Xenon High-intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and (UV6) Head-Up Display, LUXURY PACKAGE includes (NR5) leather and wood grain heated steering wheel, (KU1) driver ventilated seat, (KU3) front passenger ventilated seat, perforated leather-appointed seating, (DB3) power rear sunshade, (ATH) E-Z Key Passive Entry System and (BTM) keyless start, SUNROOF, POWER, OVERSIZED, ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE includes (UQA) harman/kardon 384-watt 11-speaker 5.1 Matrix surround system, (USR) USB port and (KI6) 120V power outlet, WHEELS, 18 (45.7 CM) CHROME-PLATED, COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE PACKAGE #2 includes (UD7) Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist, (A45) memory settings and (DLG) outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and driver-side memory and auto-dimming feature, TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE includes Driver Shift Control, tap up/tap down (STD), ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 WITH SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION), DOHC (280 hp [215.5 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 259 lb-ft of torque [349.7 N-m] @ 4800 rpm) (STD). ======BUY FROM AN AWARD WINNING DEALER: Shults car buying is the way it should be fun, informative and fair. Call or click to contact our online sales department. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 20V764000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1607576400000-0500)/
General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2012-2013 Buick Regal, 2013 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2010-2013 Buick Lacrosse vehicles sold or ever registered in Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin. These vehicles may have rear toe links that received excessive electrocoating (e-coat) corrosion protection, which could cause the e-coat to become brittle and break away when contacted by road debris. Over time, the e-coat may chip away, exposing the metal toe link and making it more susceptible to corrosion. Corrosion may eventually cause the toe link to thin and ultimately to fracture.
A rear toe link fracture may reduce the driver's ability to control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear suspension toe links and adjuster fasteners free of charge. Parts are not currently available. Owners were mailed an interim notification on January 27, 2021, and April 15, 2021. A third notification will be mailed when parts are available, currently expected to be around April 30, 2021. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is N202308930.
Recall: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM:WINDSHIELD:ELECTRICAL HEATING ELEMENT
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V149000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1299214800000-0500)/
GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2011 BUICK LACROSSE AND CADILLAC SRX VEHICLES FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 103, "WINDSHIELD DEFROSTING AND DEFOGGING SYSTEMS". ON THESE VEHICLES, THE SOFTWARE IN THE ELECTRONIC CLIMATE CONTROL (ECC) MODULE MAY DISABLE THE ABILITY TO ADJUST THE HEATING, VENTILATION, AND AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC) SYSTEM SETTINGS. IF THIS HAPPENS, THE DRIVER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE HEATING, COOLING, AND VENTILATION FOR THE VEHICLE.
IF THIS CONDITION AFFECTS THE DEFROST SYSTEM WHEN IT IS REQUIRED, IT MAY DECREASE THE DRIVER'S VISIBILITY, AND COULD RESULT IN A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPROGRAM THE ECC MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON MARCH 11, 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT BUICK AT 1-866-608-8080, CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339 OR AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:POWER ADJUST
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V447000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1406088000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Chevrolet Camaro, as well as certain 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX, Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles, equipped with power height adjustable driver and passenger seats. In the affected vehicles, the bolt that secures the driver's and passenger's power front seat height adjuster may fall out causing the seat to drop suddenly to the lowest vertical position.
If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the height adjuster shoulder bolts, free of charge. The manufacturer distributed interim letters to owners on September 11, 2014. The recall began on December 26, 2014. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 14271.
- Tire, compact spare, 17" (43.2 cm), includes steel wheel and jack kit
- Moldings, bodyside, bright
- Grille, chrome waterfall
- Headlamps, halogen composite with Twilight Sentinel and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front halogen with projector technology
- Lamp, LED center high-mounted stop/brake (CHMSL)
- Lamps, rear stop tail, LED
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Glass, acoustic, laminated front-side and windshield
- Wipers, front intermittent, structure-less wiper blades
- Door handles, with chrome insert
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable, front
- Headrests, rear, outboard seats, adjustable
- Sill plates, front, bright
- QuietTuning, Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic, manual
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Compass display
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, one color
- Retained accessory power power windows, audio system and sunroof remain operational after ignition is switched off for 10 minutes or until a door is opened
- Cruise control
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Theft-deterrent system, immobilizer, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Air filtration system
- Cup holders, 2 front console, covered, 2 rear armrest
- Armrest, rear center with 2 integral cup holders and rear seat pass-through
- Console, floor, front with sliding armrest and multi-level storage
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, sliding
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard with coat hooks on rear passenger assist handles
- Lighting, custom interior front and rear reading, front and rear door and console ambient lighting, front foot well, puddle lights and instrument panel light pipe
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Brake, parking, electronic
- Cargo net
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection), DOHC (280 hp [215.5 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 259 lb-ft of torque [349.7 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Axle, 2.77 final drive ratio
- Differential, electronic limited slip
- Drivetrain, all wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, heavy-duty 512 cold-cranking amps
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear H-arm
- Steering, power, variable effort, magnetic, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with hidden turned down tips
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- Audio system feature, premium 7-speaker system
- Antenna, integral rear, roof-mounted, body-color
Crash Safety Ratings
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2011 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.