Recall: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
NHTSA Campaign ID: 10V223000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1274760000000-0400)/
GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010 CADILLAC SRX EQUIPPED WITH A 2.8L V6 ENGINE. IF LOW OCTANE (REGULAR) FUEL IS USED IN THE VEHICLE INSTEAD OF THE REQUIRED HIGH OCTANE (PREMIUM) FUEL AS STATED IN THE OWNER MANUAL AND ON THE FUEL FILLER DOOR, THE COMBINATION OF REGULAR FUEL USAGE AND AGGRESSIVE DRIVING MANEUVERS MAY INDUCE PRE-IGNITION. IF PRE-IGNITION OCCURS, YOU MAY HEAR A PINGING OR KNOCKING SOUND FROM THE ENGINE.
IF THE VEHICLE CONTINUES TO BE DRIVEN AFTER THE ONSET OF THIS NOISE, A CONNECTING ROD OR PISTON MAY BREAK, RESULTING IN ENGINE DAMAGE, AND PERHAPS ENGINE FAILURE, WHICH WOULD DISABLE THE VEHICLE INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.
DEALERS WILL REPROGRAM THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR BEFORE JUNE 11, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT THE CADILLAC CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE CENTER AT 1-866-982-2339 OR AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM.
Recall: STEERING:HYDRAULIC POWER ASSIST:POWER STEERING FLUID
NHTSA Campaign ID: 10V450000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1285819200000-0400)/
GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010 CADILLAC SRX VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 2.8L GAS ENGINES (LAU) OR 3.0L GAS ENGINES (LF1). SOME OF THESE VEHICLES HAVE A CONDITION IN WHICH PROCESSING OF THE CRIMP DURING MANUFACTURE OF THE POWER STEERING PRESSURE LINE MAY HAVE DAMAGED THE LINE. IF THE LINE WAS DAMAGED, A POWER STEERING FLUID LEAK MAY DEVELOP. IF THERE IS A SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF FLUID LOSS, THE DRIVER WILL HEAR NOISE FROM THE POWER STEERING PUMP AND INCREASED EFFORT MAY BE REQUIRED FOR STEERING.
IF POWER STEERING FLUID SPRAYS ONTO HOT ENGINE PARTS, AN ENGINE COMPARTMENT FIRE COULD OCCUR.
DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND IF NECESSARY REPLACE THE POWER STEERING LINE FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL BEGAN ON NOVEMBER 12, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339.
Recall: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 11V595000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1324357200000-0500)/
GENERAL MOTORS (GM) IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010-2011 CADILLAC SRX VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM OCTOBER 26, 2008, THROUGH JUNE 23, 2011, FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NUMBER 114, THEFT PROTECTION. THESE VEHICLES MAY HAVE A TRANSMISSION SHIFT CABLE THAT WAS IMPROPERLY INSTALLED AND MAY COME OUT OF THE TRANSMISSION BRACKET.
THE DRIVER MAY BE UNABLE TO SHIFT THE TRANSMISSION OUT OF GEAR, RESULTING IN NO MOTION OR THE SHIFTER MAY INACCURATELY INDICATE THAT THE TRANSMISSION IS IN PARK WHEN IT IS NOT, ALLOWING THE VEHICLE TO ROLL AWAY AND CAUSE A POSSIBLE CRASH.
GM WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL ENSURE THAT THE TRANSMISSION SHIFT CABLE IS PROPERLY ROUTED AND SEATED IN THE TRANSMISSION CABLE BRACKET. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING JANUARY 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339.
Recall: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:POWER ADJUST
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V447000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1406088000000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Chevrolet Camaro, as well as certain 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX, Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles, equipped with power height adjustable driver and passenger seats. In the affected vehicles, the bolt that secures the driver's and passenger's power front seat height adjuster may fall out causing the seat to drop suddenly to the lowest vertical position.
If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the height adjuster shoulder bolts, free of charge. The manufacturer distributed interim letters to owners on September 11, 2014. The recall began on December 26, 2014. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 14271.
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V571000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1411099200000-0400)/
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2010-2015 Cadillac SRX vehicles manufactured April 14, 2009, to September 1, 2014, and 2011-2012 Saab 9-4X vehicles manufactured February 1, 2011, to September 13, 2011. On the affected vehicles, the jam nut in the rear suspension toe adjuster link may not be torqued to the proper specification. A loose toe adjuster link can cause the vehicle to sway or wander at highway speeds. A loose toe adjuster link may lead to thread damage and eventual failure. Failure of the toe adjuster link will cause an abrupt change in the vehicle's alignment.
Failure of the toe adjuster link could cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the torque of the left and right rear toe link adjuster lock nuts, and replace the parts if there is evidence of damage or a loose link, free of charge. The The recall began November 11, 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Saab customer service at 1-800-955-9007. GM's number for this recall is 14457.
- Tires, P235/55R20 H-rated all-season, blackwall
- Tire inflation kit
- Sunroof, power UltraView double-sized glass roof that opens over first row, tilt-sliding with Express Open and power sunshade
- Roof rails, Chrome
- Headlamps, Xenon, High-Intensity Discharge (HID), windshield wiper-activated with Adaptive Forward Lighting System, headlamp washers, headlamp leveling and night-time flash-to-pass feature
- Headlamp washer system
- Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, laminated front windows
- Mirrors, outside heated, power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Wipers, Rainsense
- Liftgate, rear power with memory height
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 8-way power
- Seat adjusters, driver and front passenger power lumbar control
- Seat adjuster front driver-side thigh support
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Armrest, front center, fore/aft, sliding
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Console, front floor with floor shifter, integral armrest, storage compartment and cup holders
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped 3-spoke
- Steering wheel controls, mounted controls for audio, HVAC and cruise
- Driver Information Center, enhanced full-color
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, oil pressure gauge, engine water temperature gauge, primary PRNDL and Driver Information Center
- Fuel gauge, analog
- Windows, power front express-up and down, rear express down
- Pedals, power adjustable with memory for accelerator and brake
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Adaptive Remote Start
- Theft-deterrent alarm system
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Climate control, dual-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Sensor, automatic air circulation/air quality
- Sensor, humidity
- Defogger, rear-window electric with front and side window outlets for the driver and right-front passenger
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes OnStar controls
- Engine, 3.0L VVT DOHC V6 SIDI (265 hp [197.6 kW] @ 6950 rpm, 223 lb-ft of torque [201.1 N-m] @ 5100 rpm)
- Differential, limited slip (AWD only)
- Rear axle, 3.39 ratio
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection
- Alternator, 150 amps
- GVWR, 5556 lbs. (2520 kg)
- Suspension, Sport
- Chassis continuously variable real time damping (Includes (FE3) sport suspension.)
- Steering, power, variable effort rack-and-pinion, speed-sensitive
- Exhaust, dual stainless-steel with chrome tips
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel vented disc
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Front and rear parking assist
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Antenna, roof-mounted hex band
Awards & Accolades
IIHS Top Safety Pick (built after 5/10)
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2010 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.