FUEL EFFICIENT 29 MPG Hwy/18 MPG City! Extra Clean, Ed Shults Select. Precision Red exterior and Gray interior. iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Satellite Radio, Alloy Wheels, Flex Fuel. 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: Flex Fuel, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels Chevrolet LT with Precision Red exterior and Gray interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 211 HP at 5800 RPM*. NON-SMOKER VEHICLE, FWD - BETTER MPG AND GREAT ALL YEAR 'ROUND! LOCAL TRADE IN - NEVER A RENTAL CAR! TIRES WITH MORE THAN 50% OF LIFE REMAINING! V6 - UNBELIEVABLE PICK-UP! DON'T SETTL E FOR THE 4CYL! ======VEHICLE REVIEWS: In addition to a spacious cabin, the Impala has excelled at providing reliable and peppy performance, a quiet cabin and a soft ride. -Edmunds.com. 5 Star Driver Front Crash Rating. 5 Star Driver Side Crash Rating. ======BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: All of our Shults Select vehicles cost less than $12,000 and include warranties on: Engine, Brakes, Transmission, Steering, Alternator, Generators, Starter, Ignition System, Drive Axel, and Radiator. These warranties are good for: 90 days or 4,000 miles on vehicles with 36,000 miles or less, 60 days or 3,000 miles on vehicles with 36,000-80,000 miles, 30 Days or 1,000 miles on vehicles with 80,000-100,000 miles. ======WHY BUY FROM US: Ed Shults Ford Lincoln on the Car Corner in Jamestown is your BEST PRICE INTERNET DEALER. As an added bonus to our customers, each vehicle comes with one year complimentary maintenance at any Shults location, a Lifetime Engine Warranty on qualifying vehicles at no additional charge, and complimentary car wash's for life! Click or call for an appointment today! Pricing analysis performed on 4/13/2021. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Recall: SUSPENSION:FRONT:CONTROL ARM:LOWER ARM
NHTSA Campaign ID: 12V377000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1343966400000-0400)/
General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
Recall: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:IGNITION
NHTSA Campaign ID: 14V355000
Manufacturer Report Date: /Date(1403496000000-0400)/
This defect can affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse, 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne, 2000-2005 Cadillac DeVille, 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS, 2006-2014 Chevrolet Impala, and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position will cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
GM will notify owners, and dealers will install two key rings and an insert in the key slot or a cover over the key head on all ignition keys, free of charge. The recall began on September 23, 2014. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), and 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14299.
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) 5-spoke, styled cast aluminum
- Tires, P225/60R16 all-season, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, body-color
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Floor mats, carpeted front and rear
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Shifter, floor console
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Oil life monitoring system
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Antenna, integral rear
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- Cargo net, trunk
- Axle, 2.86 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (600 CCA.)
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, single stainless-steel
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
Vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some prices may include manufacturer-to-dealer offers that are not compatible with manufacturer special finance programs and/or lease offers. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866.931.2778 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 8.99 interest and 20 down-payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
Based on 2008 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
All advertised vehicles are subject to actual dealer availability. Certain vehicles listed may not be available, or may have different prices. Prices exclude state tax, license, document preparation fee, smog fee, and finance charges, if applicable. Vehicle option and pricing are subject to change. Prices include all dealer incentives. Pricing and availability varies by dealership. Please check with your dealer for more information. Prices do not include dealer charges, such as advertising, that can vary by manufacturer or region, or costs for selling, preparing, displaying or financing the vehicle. Images displayed may not be representative of the actual trim level of a vehicle. Colors shown are the most accurate representations available. However, due to the limitations of web and monitor color display, we cannot guarantee that the colors depicted will exactly match the color of the car. Information provided is believed accurate but all specifications, pricing, and availability must be confirmed in writing (directly) with the dealer to be binding. Neither the Dealer nor Dealer Venom is responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein and by using this application you the customer acknowledge the foregoing and accept such terms.