Our NY sales departments (PA locations sales still closed) will be open to offer sales through our remote or electronic process and by appointment only, with delivery available to customers at their home or business. Our sales transactions will follow strict guidelines from state and local authorities and will operate under the following conditions to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
1. Dealership sales departments will not be open to the general public, but will conduct sales using our remote and electronic processes and by appointment only.
2. Social distancing requirements will apply to all appointments for vehicle deliveries or lease returns.
3. All vehicle deliveries will be conducted in one of the following safe settings:
– Outside our dealership
– In a service bay cleaned according to CDC Guidelines
– In a designated room cleaned according to CDC Guidelines
– At a consumer’s home or place of business.
4. All personal interactions will follow CDC Guidelines and NYS requirements related to workplace health and social distancing.
Our service and parts departments are fully operational. Please call your us or visit our service page to schedule your service or learn more.
Our employees, customers, and vendors safety is our highest priority.
If you should have questions during this difficult time, please call a us. We are happy to help.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon,
The Shults Auto Group Team
Shults Accident Repair Center Update:
BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY BRINGS DIGITAL CLAIMS SETTLING AND TOUCHLESS SERVICE!
We hope this finds you well!
As we continue to work through these unprecedented times, we are constantly looking for solutions to help minimize physical interaction and comply with social distancing.
Here at Shults Accident Repair Center not only do we have all the precautions in place for YOU our guest, but also for our Insurance Adjusters. We have re-introduced our “Electronic Claims Package” which eliminates any unnecessary interaction with insurance companies. The Insurance Adjuster receives a Link that provides every possible detail concerning your Certified Repair that includes Guaranteed Original Equipment and documented Manufacturer Repair Guidelines.
The Electronic Claims Package includes:
Everything necessary for a complete review of your “Certified” repair is provided.
We are pleased that we are able to provide this options while also adhering to the CDC guidelines.