Expertise and Equipment
- Light, Medium, Heavy Duty and Motor Home Service
- Gas and Diesel Truck Service
- Factory Trained, Certified Technicians
- State of the Art Service and Collision Repair Facilities
- Latest Diagnostic and Repair Equipment
- Quality Original Equipment Parts
- Free Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection Reports
Fleet Discounts & Charge Accounts
- Commercial, Fleet Parts & Labor discounts
- Wholesale Parts Discounts & Free Delivery
- Charge Accounts & Interest Free Charge Accounts with approved credit
- All Major Credit Cards and Shults Car Care One Charge Cards accepted
Priority Service & Convenience
- Priority Appointment Status for Commercial Accounts
- Accessible Location for in town and out of town customers
- Courtesy Shuttle to and from home, work or office (10 mile radius)
- Express Service; drop off or pick up vehicles day or night
- Rental Vehicles available
Expert Consultation Choosing the right vehicle is important! A Shults Commercial Sales and Leasing Specialist can help make your job easier and more efficient by tailoring a vehicle to your exact job requirement.
State of the Art Financing Getting the best finance or lease rate can save a lot of money. Our Finance and Insurance departments have the availability of several financing sources and they make it easy by shopping, on your behalf, for the very best rates.
Huge Selection Choosing a new vehicle can be tedious and time consuming. We make it easier because you can choose from our huge inventory of medium and light duty vehicles.
Vehicle Specifications "To Go" Eliminating vehicle specification errors can make a big difference to your bottom line profit. Our Commercial Specialists can easily produce precise computerized specification reports right to your home or office.
Price Analysis & Life Cycle Cost Assisting with vehicle and equipment prices, option packages, consumer incentives, special financing and lease rates is a time saving benefit to our commercial customers. We can also provide a life cycle analysis for most vehicles.
Commercial Comparisons Making an informed purchase decision is easier when a Shults Commercial Specialist compares competitive differences in power trains, chassis, dimensions, weight, horsepower, leg room, cargo space, etc.
Convenient Service Servicing commercial vehicles is easier at Shults. Our dedicated Shults Commercial Service Departments in Jamestown offer convenient service hours. Shults Express Lube Centers are strategically located to enhance customer service.
Free Daily Parts Delivery For all makes and models.