1. You the customer and your vehicle are our number one concern. We empathize with your needs during and after your accident.
2. You have the right of choice, to bring your vehicle to ANY collision repair shop for all of your collision repair needs, regardless of the insurer.
3. If you are not happy with the results of your vehicle repair, neither are we. We strive for 100% satisfaction.
4. Our Gold Certified Technicians take great pride with their work and will restore you vehicle to pre-accident condition making the repair seamless.
5. Our Repairs are 100% Guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle. When you trade your vehicle in at any of the Shults dealerships your trade in value is guaranteed not to decrease as a result of the collision repair work performed at Shults Accident Repair Center.
6. Discover how easy it can be at our state of the art facility! We will keep you updated on the process of your repairs; handle your insurance needs to make sure you have no out of pocket expenses other than a deductible if it applies. We will also help you with reserving and arranging a rental car.
7. Shults Accident Repair Center has a superior system that has a proven track record. We don't just say it, we will deliver on it!
8. We want you to know, that not only is your investment important but that your vehicle will be safe for you and your family when repairs are complete.
9. We help you save time by being the only collision center that you will need to visit. We are here to help you.
10. To top it all off, we provide a complimentary detail after all repairs are complete.
Spring time is here -- even if the weatherman says it's not. That means it's time to bring that classic out of the garage, or at least refresh your daily driver after the winter months.
Autoweek invited car-care expert Mike Pennington from Meguiar's out to their top-secret cleaning facility for a springtime cleanup of two cars. They learned why hand washing is always better than a machine, how to get rid of those pesky bug splats, and everything you need to do before a final wax.
Click on video below:
Spring Cleaning Checklist
DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED GROWTH
AND PROMOTION ED SHULTS FORD
LINCOLN HYUNDAI AND RESALE IS HIRING!
Why settle for the rest when you can work with the most aggressive Franchises and Dealer in the area?
Ed Shults has opportunities for the following positions:
- Customer Relations
- New and Used Salesperson
$$$ Will compensate for EXPERIENCE
and PROVEN RESULTS. $$$
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
E.O.E. Drug Free Workplace.
All interviews are strictly confidential.